The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts  (Read 979 times)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Natural fur coloration with teal hair and golden orange eyes
  • Height: 6 feet flat
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Tall, and Lanky
  • Currently: I am Shiro Champion of the Elynx Four!
Kingdom Hearts
« on: January 24, 2014, 08:25:18 PM »
This series has touched my heart in so many ways. I have planned out extensive Cosplays for literally every member of this wonderful cast. I'm beyond excited for 3 to finally be coming out. So any other fans of the series on here cause I'd love to talk about the series! and for those of you who haven't played or feel that maybe you just don't understand the plot, check out this link Timeline: Kingdom Hearts

So for the fans out there let's hear your favorite game in the series, favorite character, least favorite character, and best villain, and why!

My favorite game would have to be Kingdom Hearts 2. The gameplay is by far the most polished, the story is at it's best, and the worlds are easily the most enjoyable. My favorite character would be Axel. From the start Axel is an enigma, a force we have no really idea about, but as we watch the series we see his true motivation behind him, friendship. Everything Axel does, he does to protect his best friend Roxas. My least favorite character just doesn't exist. I love all of these characters they are just so perfect. As for the best villain would go to Maleficent. She is the Chess Master to end all Chest Masters. Even though she isn't the main villain in the Xehonort Saga she is the clear successor to the main protagonist slot that will appear in the wake of Kingdom Hearts 3. Plus she literally can not be killed until she is forgotten, I mean we killed her but as long as someone things about her she will come back.

Can't wait to hear back from ya'll and I should be back here in a few!
  • Signature art by: Luna

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Expert Hugger, King of the Forums, and God of the Sun, Dead, and Sea!

This isn't going to my head I swear!

Offline NekoPrincessAmaya

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Meow, yarn is the best.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bombay cat
  • Coloring: dark black fur. blue eyes,
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 106lb
  • Build: skinny
  • Currently: depressed wishing i could disappear and never exist, or get amenisa
Re: Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »
kingdom hearts has also touched me my favorite character was Roxas I felt for him so much and he was really cool. kingdom hearts 2 is my favorite.
Meow, give me yarn or a fish and i'll be your friend for life.

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Natural fur coloration with teal hair and golden orange eyes
  • Height: 6 feet flat
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Tall, and Lanky
  • Currently: I am Shiro Champion of the Elynx Four!
Re: Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 07:25:17 AM »
While Roxas is number one on my Kingdom Hearts Cosplay list due to the complexity of his human outfit, Axel/Lea beats him as my favorite do to my similar nature to him. To the best of my Kknowledge I've never met a fan of the series who didn't see KH2 as the best game though I feel that will certainly change with the release of KH3.

So as a fan of the series how did you feel about the use of female villains and protagonists? Do you feel like they would have had more powerful and interesting rolls if the franchise wasn't associated with Disney or do you think it only added a layer of complexity to them as characters that allowed them to be interesting and powerful in a unique way?
  • Signature art by: Luna

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Expert Hugger, King of the Forums, and God of the Sun, Dead, and Sea!

This isn't going to my head I swear!