The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Olympus Will Fall!-(OOC~Open)  (Read 1253 times)

Offline ShiroTenshiRyu

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Helios
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Natural fur coloration with teal hair and golden orange eyes
  • Height: 6 feet flat
  • Weight: 185 pounds
  • Build: Tall, and Lanky
  • Currently: I am Shiro Champion of the Elynx Four!
Olympus Will Fall!-(OOC~Open)
« on: May 24, 2014, 12:25:11 AM »
The time of the gods is at an end. For too long they have stood atop Mount Olympus and forced us to play their games and punished us for wrongs that were out of our hands. They have tainted our women and slaughtered our men for entertainment and sport. For too long have we cowered in the shadows. For too long have we placated these bullies! Well no more! Rise my brothers, and rise my sisters! Beginning today we write our stories, we will be the heroes! The bards will sing of us till the stars themselves are forced to acknowledge our status! Now who will answer this call? ~ Verox, First Commander of the Mortal Alliance

The idea is simple. We will take down all the Gods of Olympus. There are thousands of gods so we can make this as long or short as you want. This is set in Ancient Greece so let's try to keep outfits and relevant. I will be using the names of Ancient Greek cities and locations. Keep in mind not all Gods were against humanity, but then some mortals are the lap dogs of the Gods.

Name:

Species:

Physical Description:

Distinct Markings:

Personality:

Weapons (If any):

Magic (If any):

Name: Sorin Gold-Scale

Species: Dragon

Physical Description: Sorin is short standing about 5'4 and weighs about 180 lbs. His scales range in color from a fiery red to a sun kissed and a golden yellow. The palms of both his hands silver signs that magic courses through him. He has two black horns one of which was broken in a nasty fight with his brother. He wears a simple white cotton shirt, leather pants, and plain boots. He also has a bright red cloak that was given to him by his father.

Personality: Sorin is very refined. He is a firm believer in chivalry and will pursue it at all costs. He prefers to solve things through superior thinking though he has no problem resorting to combat.

Weapons: N/A

Magic: Sorin has the ability to transmute objects on a small scale. He often uses this to change the gauntlets on his arms into blades.
  • Signature art by: Luna

We don't ask for the life we are given, but we can ask ourselves to live it to the fullest.

I sometimes think as many as six impossible things before breakfast ~ Alice, Through the Looking Glass

If you think I put little effort into getting dressed, just see how little I'll need to put into kicking your ass ~ Trixsie Vixen

Expert Hugger, King of the Forums, and God of the Sun, Dead, and Sea!

This isn't going to my head I swear!

Offline TempestFox

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Olympus Will Fall!-(OOC~Open)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »
Name: Osiren

Spicies: Human

Weapons: Trident

Marks: Scar of Zeus

Physical Description: Osiren is muscular but very light on his feet. He posseses much agility also. He has worn out clothes from punishment, and wants to seek vengance toward the gods. About 6"3' and 190lbs. He has yellow/blonde hair. With a brown beat up shirt, Leather pants with holes, one glove, and Brown boots with leather rapped around them.The Yellow/a white scar of zues lays on his arm so he can be reminded of what he did.

Magic: He can minipulate water but only for a certain time. But he works on improving his skill.

Personality: Hes a very quiet person ever since the gods killed his parents. Very respectful. Has no problem killing.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:29:19 PM by TempestFox »