The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Squishables!  (Read 965 times)

Offline Gothy

• Hate Machine
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Since 12/16/06
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Russian Blue kitty
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 170-ish?
  • Build: Kinda pudgy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Meh
Squishables!
« on: July 01, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »
Not sure where to put this, but I just wanted to point out that I have a goliath beetle design up for votes over on squishable.com in case anyone likes beetles or Animal Crossing (what gave me the inspiration to make one). https://www.squishable.com/opensquishp/opensquish_goliath_beetle_35432/ If it gets enough votes to win it'll actually get made! Also, anyone can draw up their own designs and submit 'em, so I figured some of you might be interested! Also, the already made squishes are super awesome so I apologize in advance to anyone who becomes addicted to collecting them! ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:44:04 AM by Shizuka »

Offline Gothy

• Hate Machine
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Since 12/16/06
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Russian Blue kitty
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 170-ish?
  • Build: Kinda pudgy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Meh
Re: Squishables!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 12:48:11 AM »
Reusing this thread as just a general one now to talk about how awesome squishables are! If anyone likes gators there's a pre-order right now that needs another 80 people to back so it can get made! http://www.squishable.com/opensquish/squish_green_gator_15/Sponsor_Squish/Squishable+Green+Gator

Does anyone else here have any squishables? I have five. D: