The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Off-screen referencing area (RP)  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Whitepaw Niniichi/Enigir Shosa

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Species: A native Australian Dingo!
  • Coloring: Hazel eyes, messy dark brown head hair, orange and white body fur.
  • Height: I keep forgetting~! Heh...
  • Weight: I keep not checking...ehhhheheheh...
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
Off-screen referencing area (RP)
« on: January 07, 2015, 11:25:06 PM »
     EYO HOLLA! Ever had deep characters that rudely go and do stuff in your head when not in use? Ever wanted to reference a backstory or happening that you have yet to RP, and don't know how it will turn out? Well here is the space to do it! That's right, any blank spaces involving other people's characters than can't be predicted in a story go here!
     My first contribution: the meeting between AJ Shosa and Lulu Lovein that changed my psychopathic character forever...

The Paris air was cool today. Enigir walked with his scarf loose and his hands behind his back as AJ grumbled into his tight scarf a few steps behind them. AJ hated the cold. He hated everything. He also really hated how nervous he was feeling - today might just be the day he got what he really wanted. And that thought would scare anyone with half a brain...
  • Avatar by: I am by and large responsible for my own artwork.
  • Signature art by: Moderator Mr. Razot for the FDF logo! YAY MR. RAZOT!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: Off-screen referencing area (RP)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 11:29:23 PM »
Lulu walked down the sidewalk, her paws shoved into her pockets.

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
  • Build: Lithe, athletic features lent to me by a few years of competitive cycling. Not much clearly defined musculature but I have big legs!
  • Currently: What is worse - to think too much or not enough? Both seem abhorrent...
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 11:35:29 PM »
     "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE YOU SON OF A B--!!" AJ suddenly exploded. Enigir silenced him with a hand. He scanned the area and sniffed around a bit. As much as it hurt his nose to breathe in close proximity to AJ he still had a scent to him that was more it less his own. But something new was coming along upwind.
     "There's another of your kind here." Enigir said softly. AJ grinned, his nose accustomed to the burning vapours.
     "Just what I was thinkin'. And about f*eeff*king time!"

(((Lol that censor though)))

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 12:04:32 AM »
(Mad skills!)

Lulu stretched her long arms over her head and sighed. Her long tail trailed behind her, flicking from side to side.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 12:15:31 AM »
     Enigir caught sight of Lulu and turned immediately to AJ.
     "Follow my lead alright? The last thing we need is for you to make this another Magnolia situation alright - the child of the First Poison Drinker, might I remind you." Enigir said softly. AJ threatened to punch his 'father' by raising a fist but made no move, instead deflating grumpily behind Enigir as he led them across the street to Lulu.
     "Excuse me, mademoiselle, my name is Enigir Shosa - might you be ms Lulu Lovein?" Enigir asked with a deep bow. AJ glared at the famed tower in the distance.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 12:19:47 AM »
Lulu raised a brow. "I suppose so. Who's asking?"

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 12:24:43 AM »
     "Te be honest...my child behind me. Adopted, to be sure. He is a first-generation Poison Drinker whom I found born of the wild Rose in a forest in Europe. He has a few questions, but I'm afraid he won't tell me what they are. I can guess that they are, as one might imagine, the big ones."
     Enigir smiled sheepishly and stepped to one side. AJ lifted his blindfold and fixed a thin slitted eye on Lulu. Then the smaller eyes below and above his main ones slid open as well. He said nothing. He was glued to the floor, afraid, arrogant and confident all at once.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2015, 12:28:30 AM »
Lulu turned her eyeless face to Aj and sighed. "First generation, hmm?" She stepped closer and got uncomfortably close to Aj's face. "Alright, out with it, then."

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
Off-screen referencing area (RP)
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 12:33:13 AM »
"Leave!" AJ snapped to Enigir, not so much kicking him as collecting the wolf with his foot and sending him across the street and into the shrubbery of a cafe.
     "Who, what, when, where, why, how!" AJ snapped, edging his eyes closer to the space where Lulu had none.
     "Who are we as a collective race!? What created us in the first place!? What purpose does a Poison Drinker serve in this miserable planet's closed ecosystem!? WHY CANT I FEEL GOOD! All I can feel is hate, hate, hate hate HATE! TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 12:41:15 AM »
Lulu sighed and held up her paw. "All in good time." She simply said before entering a small restaurant.

• Foxy Fox
  • Eyes on the horizon!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 12:48:09 AM »
     "I DONT HAVE TIME!" AJ roared, smashing a table and sending a maĆ®tre d flying. He growled. His acidity started increasing reflexively.
     "Why on EARTH do you think I feel as though I have TIME!?" AJ hissed. A nearby chair melted slowly closer to the already ruined carpet.
     The sad excuse of what used to be furniture bubbled a little, as if to moan a tortured 'kill me~!'

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 11:38:52 AM »
((yeep i want in on this but i dont know where to begin.... hmmm))
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty