The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Het Female looking to get back into the swing of rp  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Varinn

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: feline
  • Coloring: White and red
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Alive
Het Female looking to get back into the swing of rp
« on: September 26, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »
Okay so I have not role played my own gender in yeaaarrss... especially anthro characters.  I want to get back into the swing of it but I am rusty as shit.  Looking for a patient person to lead.  No I have no rp ideas so do not come to me looking for that. XP  I have my fursona I can rp and a feral dragoness I can rp too.  I am not looking for para rp.  That means endless paragraphs where the characters rarely even interact.  That is not rp to me!  If you want to know more or limits.... just throw me a pm.  XP

Offline Hat insert_last_name_here

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • FOR SCIENCE!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: dark grey fur
  • Height: 6' 10"
  • Weight: 260 (no armor) 360 (with armor)
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Lonely :(
Re: Het Female looking to get back into the swing of rp
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 02:10:26 AM »
Hey I sent you a Pm but I'll post here just in case. Ya Im the founder of a large Kik based Rp and we are actually looking for new members. We have been doing this for about 4ish years now and we would love to have you.
Its a scifi Rp with a good bit of action in first person. We don't like the novel style as we feel it distances ourselves from our characters which often times are our fursonas. If you are interested give me a message on kik, my user is hatdudeman.
The same goes for anyone else on the form that sees this message, we would love to talk to you and get you on here. Seriously though in four years of Rping together we have yet to reject somebody so come on over and talk to us.
"We do what we must because we can"
-Cave Johnson
CEO Aperture Science