The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Warrior Wolves RP SignUp  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
Warrior Wolves RP SignUp
« on: October 01, 2015, 06:31:02 PM »
If you want to do a parody of warrior cats, this is for you.

The packs are:

Thunderpack

Riverpack

Windpack

Shadowpack

If you are a wolf and want to get in, put up you info through this form below:

Name:

Type of wolf:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Note: if you are gonna rp in here, you must choose a suitable warrior name.

Ex. Lightningpup, Darkpaw, Nightpelt, Lightstar.
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline moonwolf101

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Work Until Your Idols Become Your Rivals
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Brown fur with a light tan underbelly, dark brown hair that hangs over her right eye, has blue eyes
  • Height: about 5 feet
  • Weight: 106.9
  • Build: thin, female build
  • Currently: meh
Re: Warrior Wolves RP SignUp
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 10:23:35 PM »
Name: Darkmoon

Type of wolf: shadowpack

Personalities: loyal, protective,  bored, fierce, crazy, good fighter, energetic, lazy sometimes

Likes: friends, hunting, wandering around, working with pack members, fighting for othets

Dislikes: being rejected, hurt, starved, lonely, weak
  • Avatar by: lineart by Rits-Blitz
"we do have a lot in common.
The same earth, the same air, the same sky.
Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... Well, who knows." - Meowth

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 12:19:33 AM »
Nice.

Name: Lightningstar

Type of wolf: Thunderpack

Personality: Can be sweet, but when in danger or mad, cruel and harsh. Loves to hunt with friends and love interest. Has a bad habit of randomly spurting a scent that makes her smell like vanilla. Sensitive, but very tough.

Likes: Cute animals, Darkness, Friends and family, Love interest.

Dislikes: Death to self, death to others, spiders.

(Note: this is simply a sign-up board. This will be a pm type of rp, and if you enjoy pg13 stuff, pm is highly recommended. Sorry, but this is pretty much an announcement board, and will be used if I forget something or if we must rp on here.) Enjoy the rp, we will not start until we get enough peeps. If you want to start now, post here saying: "Hey, is your fridge working?"
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline 0nefang

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 11:18:49 PM »
Onefang stumbles into town: will you help my people* holding his ppsh-41 in hand as he collapses to the ground*

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 07:34:23 PM »
Woah, this is a pm-based rp.

We will not start until we get enough peeps. If you want to start now, post here saying: "Hey, is your fridge working?"

And this is a parody of Warrior Cats from Erin Hunter. It is not an anthro rp. We do not have gadgets and gizmos like in any other rp. So, please post here for announcements, questions, or other, but do not use this as the rp. Pm it. K?

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • http://jpst.it/DI-i Password: TFF
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
  • Species: Aakor (Wolf with Wings)
  • Coloring: Gray Base, Ears are gray at the bottom but fades to blue, which fades to black. My tail has a is gray base also, with a blue grid to it and blue dots in it
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 120 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, Slim
  • Currently: my happy attitude is not for everyone, so beware, cause i dont care! ^^
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 04:51:54 PM »
is it too late to join?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 02:10:25 AM »
Nah, its never too late.

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Gray Base, Ears are gray at the bottom but fades to blue, which fades to black. My tail has a is gray base also, with a blue grid to it and blue dots in it
  • Currently: my happy attitude is not for everyone, so beware, cause i dont care! ^^
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 08:23:42 PM »
Yay! ^^

Name: ENOJI Kengura aka. Angel Relia.
Type of Wolf: Thunderpack
Personality: Caring, shy, outgoing, distracted easily, and strong willed.
Likes: speaking, sleeping, making things, destroying things.
Dislikes: Making things, people who are self centered, furry trolls.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:55:13 PM by ENOJI Kengura »

(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 12:02:54 AM »
Enoji, I really don't wanna hurt your feels with this, but seriously need to get this out...

HAVE YOU READ THE WARRIORS SERIES? NO? OMG.

If you haven't, please read it. It will help you. FREAKING RED VELVET IS NOT EATEN BY WARRIORS. TWOLEGS EAT IT. MUSIC IS A TWOLEG THING.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

(I'm secretly an insane maniac. *twitch*) I REALLY DO TWITCH, ITS CREEPY...

Offline ENOJI Kengura

• Boisterous Bear
    • DeviantArt
    • Fur Basket
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 03:53:35 PM »
your expected reaction was 100% then what actually happened. XD I almost fell out of my chair!

(I'M A (rp) PILOT!)

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 11:48:57 PM »
??? Huh?