The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Villain ideas and what colour eyes & hair go well with a Ball Python character?  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Rocketeer Raccoon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Grey with Black masked face and a Black and White striped tail.
  • Height: 5' 8
  • Build: Slender
This is kind of continuing from a previous thread. http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=30408.0

But I've got a new problem, well I've finally decided I want my snake character to be a Ball Python but I don't know what coloured eyes and what coloured hair to give her. Even though Ball Pythons normally have brown eyes but I've been told that brown eyes doesn't blend well with the skin and I think the best other colours I can think of to pick from are green or blue. Hair could be either black, brown or red.

Now onto my even bigger problem, I made this thread on deviant art http://forum.deviantart.com/art/literature/2166359/ and they are saying my anthro diseases idea doesn't work because they are lacking in a real motive for why they want to wage war and killing people in their conquest for total domination. I don't know what to do? Do I have to scrap the idea and think up completely new villains or is there something that can be fixed about them. If it's ok then another thing is that considering they are anthro diseases, should they be able to infect or should I go with my original idea that they lost their ability to infect when they became living life forms?

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
Give the python yellow eyes, they work well with must things. And red hair.