The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nature - I need a more creative title  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Re: Nature - I need a more creative title
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 05:00:45 AM »
Hai, sorry to disappoint a little today (7th) - might be delayed another 2 or 3 days. Had unexpected family from out of state visit - work in the late evenings.  I'm about 1/3rd finished.

Hope to have the 4th part finished by the 11th.

Sorry if I'm late, this part has been longer, not because it's difficult to write, but too much distraction. Family mainly -I mentioned unexpected family visit with no warming of them coming, no time to prepare - my mom only let me know 5 minutes before they arrived.

By now I'm halfway finished. Sadly I forgot to save before restarting laptop, so lost quite a bit  :(
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:48:29 AM by Foxy 'Vee »
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Re: Nature - I need a more creative title
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 05:46:28 AM »
I know I'm delayed, to not keep waiting, here's what I do have for the moment, will add more once it's finished. Along the way I may add more to the part I already wrote. By now I don't have a specific time of finishing

Spoiler for story so far:
 Pt 4 – Hunters 2 – Rescue Sherrie

“Don't feel sad, just a quick apology will do”
I'm still kind of in shock to move, still tearing up, all of sudden something soft, warm, and kind of rough starts clearing the tears from my eyes. Somehow those licks felt comforting.
“Sorry if I scared you, wasn't my intention, I'm just trying to make some new friends, been kind of lonely” it replies.
By now Fiona comes out of hiding, curious on what the other creature could be, still standing in a dark part of the cave.
“My name is Chavel” as the mysterious creature for us steps out the shadows, a strong but younger looking cougar comes out. Although I'm slightly worried, I can still feel my heart beating a little fast, I finally get some courage and start getting up.
“H..hey..th..th...there”
“Don't be worried there Jyo” Fiona mentions with a giggle and goes outside the cave to wait for the eagle.
The big cat just looks at me slightly worried “don't worry there fox, not going to eat you, for now welcome to my temporary home, still searching for one” it turns around to smooth the fur on it's tail
By now I finally stand up from where I was laying on the floor, I look over at Chavel and finally proceed to ask it “earlier you said 'a simple apology' would do, not sure what I did”
It looks at me with a friendly smile, still smoothing the fur on it's tail and replies “you stepped on my tail”
“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to”
“It's fine, I know you didn't mean to, the cave is kind of dark” it replies with a small chuckle. From there the large feline asks me what I'm doing, and I proceed to explain to it that I'm on the search for my younger sister. The Larger feline gets interested in the journey, and volunteers to help as well.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha