The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Tylaera  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Tempesta

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Stormrider- Dragon
  • Coloring: Teal and pink
  • Height: 5ft
  • Build: Lithe
  • Currently: Bored
Tylaera
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:39:17 AM »
Kik is required.

Tylaera is a world that was, 10 years ago, torn apart by a mysterious disaster that went largely unrecorded. Almost all forms of technology were somehow destroyed in the Great Cataclysm. Some have suspected an EM wave was involved, others magic.

Among the casualties was most of the worlds population, as well as much of its signs of civilization. Those who managed to survive, did so by the event awakening a special trait in them. They became able to manipulate the Weave. The source of all magic that they were instinctively able to use to protect them. You find yourself coming upon a city, Nowhere, USA. The city is divided up into two factions that are in a cold war with one another as to how the civilization should advance. The Astral Weavers are a group dedicated to learning the powers of the Weave, while the group dedicated to rebuilding a functioning civilization is known as the Followers of Enki.

The Followers of Enki, tend to be a bit on the hot headed side. Though this is mainly because they believe the AW group is too passive and complacent. They believe that the Weave, while impressive, isn't as big a priority as rebuilding society. Their strength tends to be more or less on par with the Astral Weavers.

The Astral Weavers  believe that a successful civilization cannot be built until there is a functioning understanding of the Weave. For them, patience, not action, is the key to a successful venture. They will strike only when the time is right.

The Peacekeeper faction works to try to keep the harmony between the two groups. As opposed to focusing on the future they merely try to live in the here and now and make the best of the present situation. They tend to lack foresight as a result.

Which side will you join in the hopes of helping to rebuild the world?

Rules- (Sorry, I know they look like a lot to read through but we gotta have em to ensure a good time for all.)

-No Yiff in chat

-We generally play by Rule of 3 once we start (You can pose so long as three players have posted since your last post. May not apply if not enough people on. Must at least give the person you're fighting or playing with the chance to say something or act.)

-No OOC drama

-No god-modding- Do not make yourself an invincible or unreasonably strong beyond all others.

-No power posing- Your actions cannot control another player unless that other player has given consent.

-We will try to be liberal and forgiving but if we feel you have repeatedly broken the rules, you will likely be kicked.

-Please, no posting pictures besides that of your character in chat. If its THAT hilarious, you can send it to people outside of the chat.
Character creation:
-You have to run your abilities by an admin, you can have two different types of abilities or one, exceptions might be made at the discretion of the admins.

-Admins retain the right to request the player revise their character if, despite being approved by an admin, their abilities still seem too strong relative to the environment. We are trying to make this as fun as possible for everyone involved.