The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I think cartoons when I was a kid is why I'm furry at heart  (Read 993 times)

Offline Happyskunky

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
I think cartoons when I was a kid is why I'm furry at heart
« on: October 18, 2016, 01:30:04 PM »
I'm a guy and one  of the things about me is how I love everything Furry.   

Tailspin :  I used to be in love with Kit
Animaniacs : I used to be in love with Minerva Mink
Thundercats:  God Lion-O was so freaking hot

I think I was born bi as I can flip flop having crushes on either.

Do you think how much I loved cartoons and especially the anthropomorphic characters I mentioned above sparked a love for furries? ( though  I had no idea about furries until late teens )

I live in Michigan North E of Detroit.  It's been so long since I've been with anyone.  I would love to meet some furries around where I live even though I have been out of the fandom for well a long time since I lived in Santa Clara CA.   I miss the cuddles and hugs :D 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:32:02 PM by Happyskunky »

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: I think cartoons when I was a kid is why I'm furry at heart
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 04:49:52 AM »
I loved all those cartoons as a kid & teenager too. Had a big crush on Minerva Mink for a bit, among several other anthropomorphic animal cartoon characters. It was Rebecca on Tailspin and Cheetara for me, not to mention Maid Marion from Disney's Robin Hood.

I don't know whether the cartoons made me gravitate toward the furry fandom or if I always had that love of animal characters and that's what made me gravitate toward the cartoons, but there's definitely a connection there.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")