The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: H-hey there!  (Read 886 times)

Offline mizzbellakitty

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Meow
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat, Tiger, Lion, & Snow Leopard
  • Coloring: Goldish base with Ivory underbelly (Think of Kiara from TLK2), Bronze markings, & White feathers on wings
  • Height: Roughy 5ft
  • Weight: Roughly 100 - 110 lbs
  • Build: Petite with slight curviness
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Usually happy or irritated.
H-hey there!
« on: November 19, 2016, 05:09:40 AM »
H-hey there! I'm Belladonna Kitty but you can call me Bella or MizzBellaKitty. I'm new here and I hope to make some friends! I have ADHD and I'm usually confused and I'd be the dumb friend in a group! I'm quite introverted and don't like to go to parties. Large crowds of people scare me!

I like drawing, listening to music, watching YT videos, playing video games, looking at furries, fashion & makeup, and more. I'm a little shy but I can get pretty talkative! I'm into many different types of styles and fashions, including but not limited to emo, scene, gothic, lolita, preppy, fancy, fairy kei, and more. I like rock, rap, emo, pop, r&b, techno, and many other types of music, except country. I'm vegetarian but I don't care if others aren't and I won't talk about it all the time!

My fursona has wings and can use magic, her hands and magic gem on her forehead glow when she uses magic. She's a hybrid of domestic cat, lion, tiger, bobcat, and snow leopard. I don't have a reference sheet of her yet but I'm working on it.

I want to make a fursuit very badly. I'd like it to be skin tight/fitted and the breasts and bum on there so that it'll look good when I wear clothes over it (the breasts and bum will be hollow to fit my body and they'll have little to no padding). They don't have to be huge or have obvious cleavage. I'm confused on how to make the wings and forehead gem. I'd like to have to wings be pin-on, I don't want straps on the wings or holes on my clothes. The gem is diamond shaped and has 8 colors on it (two on each side) and I'd like it to be able to glow in the dark or under blacklight and I'd like it to be a bit shiney. I want the zipper to be in the back but I have marking on the back. I don't want to do airbrushing on the body suit because I don't want it to run or fade. The feet will also be attached to the body suit, kinda like footie pajamas!

I'm not easily offended but I DO NOT tolerate racism, sexism, classism, homophobia, etc. I'm under 18 so no perverted stuff.

:) :D ^_^ ;) XP :3 >:3 :* B) 0:) @.@ x_x

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: H-hey there!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 05:57:24 AM »
Hi Bella! Welcome to the forum.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline xCreepyMouse

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Rodent
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 07:33:44 AM »
H-hey there! I'm Belladonna Kitty but you can call me Bella or MizzBellaKitty. I'm new here and I hope to make some friends! I have ADHD and I'm usually confused and I'd be the dumb friend in a group! I'm quite introverted and don't like to go to parties. Large crowds of people scare me!

I like drawing, listening to music, watching YT videos, playing video games, looking at furries, fashion & makeup, and more. I'm a little shy but I can get pretty talkative! I'm into many different types of styles and fashions, including but not limited to emo, scene, gothic, lolita, preppy, fancy, fairy kei, and more. I like rock, rap, emo, pop, r&b, techno, and many other types of music, except country. I'm vegetarian but I don't care if others aren't and I won't talk about it all the time!

My fursona has wings and can use magic, her hands and magic gem on her forehead glow when she uses magic. She's a hybrid of domestic cat, lion, tiger, bobcat, and snow leopard. I don't have a reference sheet of her yet but I'm working on it.

I want to make a fursuit very badly. I'd like it to be skin tight/fitted and the breasts and bum on there so that it'll look good when I wear clothes over it (the breasts and bum will be hollow to fit my body and they'll have little to no padding). They don't have to be huge or have obvious cleavage. I'm confused on how to make the wings and forehead gem. I'd like to have to wings be pin-on, I don't want straps on the wings or holes on my clothes. The gem is diamond shaped and has 8 colors on it (two on each side) and I'd like it to be able to glow in the dark or under blacklight and I'd like it to be a bit shiney. I want the zipper to be in the back but I have marking on the back. I don't want to do airbrushing on the body suit because I don't want it to run or fade. The feet will also be attached to the body suit, kinda like footie pajamas!

I'm not easily offended but I DO NOT tolerate racism, sexism, classism, homophobia, etc. I'm under 18 so no perverted stuff.

:) :D ^_^ ;) XP :3 >:3 :* B) 0:) @.@ x_x
Welcome to the forum, Bella! Your fursona sounds pretty cool and unique!  :)

Offline Seiden

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 167cm on anthro form
  • Weight: 50kg on anthro form
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 07:59:15 AM »
Hi there, welcome to the forum !
I am French and I am not really good at English, therefore, I am really sorry for all of my mistakes !

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »
*waves paw - wags tail*

Hai and welcome Bella
hopes you have fun with us
adorable avatar you have!  :3
just like me, large crowds I feelz uncomfortable

I'm Firox, the friendly and snuggable fox
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 12:54:38 PM »
Hiya Bella!

Welcome to the forums :D
I hope you make yourself at home, meets some new friends and have lots of fun! No pressure though ;)

Your fursona is rather interesting.  A rather complex mix of felines, I look forward to seeing a reference if you get one done.

You have definitely thought a lot about your fursuit goals, I hope someone here might be able to offer some advice.

Anyway, if you have any questions big or small feel free to ask!  ^_^

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 07:30:32 PM »
Hey hey :D
rah!

Offline slim

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • ^^
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 65 kg
  • Weight: 1.70 cm
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 09:11:17 PM »
Sup Bella welcome to the forum and have fun  ^_^ .
  • Avatar by: Made by the one and only leslax <3
"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Offline mizzbellakitty

• Avid Aardvark
  • Meow
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat, Tiger, Lion, &amp; Snow Leopard
  • Coloring: Goldish base with Ivory underbelly (Think of Kiara from TLK2), Bronze markings, &amp; White feathers on wings
  • Height: Roughy 5ft
  • Weight: Roughly 100 - 110 lbs
  • Build: Petite with slight curviness
  • Currently: Usually happy or irritated.
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 11:35:16 PM »
I feel so welcomed! Thanks everyone! :)