The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Oh wow i'm new here  (Read 831 times)

Offline Spart!

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't Mess
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Grey and white; blonde hair.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Dead inside.
Oh wow i'm new here
« on: February 21, 2018, 12:30:37 AM »
Hello strangers- I'm Spart, and like.. an avid roleplayer who just so happened to find this place today xD.  My fursona is a mouse (oh wow- something that isn't canine) and I don't really have much to say about him.  He's probably a decent representative of me- going as far as having the body of a female (as I was born female, although don't identify as one).  Umm.. I like action and magic when it comes to roleplay subjects, although science fiction is probably my favorite.  I also make a lot of art of fursonas, mainly those which I come across and like (although I ask for permission from the owner of the character first like a good little boy ^^).  Anyways I hope I get to know some of you as I continue my roleplaying experience on here, and maybe even roleplay with a few of you.  If you have any threads you think I might like, it'd be cool if you told me where to find them (or even link me).  Otherwise, I don't really know what else to say, so uh yeah- nice meeting all of you!

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: Oh wow i'm new here
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 04:52:06 AM »
welcome to the furry forum ^_^  i also do roleplays so hopefully i will roleplay with you soon anyway I'm sure you'll have tons of fun and make lots of friends
not a signature

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 07:43:28 AM »
Hello Spart, welcome to the forum!
It's nice to see non canine sonas sometimes. Especially cute ones
We have roleplays going on, both just fun and more serious ones, I hope you find something that interests you. I'm not keen on rp that much myself but don't let that stop you!
We also have tons of chatting threads you can pop in any time and find people to have a conversion with.
I hope you find lots of fun around here! See you!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 04:47:29 PM »
Welcome aboard, Spart!

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 04:15:38 AM »
Hi! Welcome to TFF!! Hope to see you around, art and rp wise. Also, mice are nice. *small boop

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 04:29:02 AM »
Welcome.  And hello.  I'm glad you found us.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 265
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 08:50:44 AM »
Well, hello! im new here as well. I am of the canis variety (Wolf. Shocker i know lol) but if you wana RP im your wolf. looking for a partner so if u wana join in on my lil one here yah go! https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=38695.0
hope to chat soon! :)