The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: writing workshop gone wrong  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
writing workshop gone wrong
« on: February 25, 2008, 05:27:30 PM »
here is a round robin i started in english class one day, it went horribly wrong. i started it with something that happened to me, but it ended reall crazy.

#8
Round Robin
*here's my start*
   They’re lost, where are they? How can I have lost something so important? Man, now I can’t get in and its cold out.
 Great, now it’s raining and sleeting. This is going to ruin my costume. Got to find a shelter, got to find a shelter. Man, I feel like
 an actual little animal now. Ahh, a bus stop… What, man the fabric is shrinking. Great, now I actually look like one of my
 drawings. Man the fur is all matted. How could I have lost that durn-gafisha furry-con invite? Good, here’s the bus. There goes
 another $2.00, On I go to the hotel. I look down at the floor of the bus and see, there it is. I found the damned ticket, but now I
 have to wait and get a transfer. *here is where I left* I got the transfer so I go and sit down all the way in the back. There were
 some real freaky looking people. They just stared at me it was getting me real mad but, I just ignored everyone. I found what I
 was looking for and I just wanted to get home now. Nothing more mattered. I was in the bus, just being stared at, Man I hate
 when people do that.
    I got off the bus, but I still needed to walk 4 blocks to my house. Its still raining and my costume keeps getting smaller
 and smaller. I ran to my house, and…What? Oh great, just great… I lost my key! Now what do I do. I’m out in the rain, my
 costume is getting smaller, and I cant get in my OWN house.. There’s no one home, and I wish I would have never left the house
 in the first place. I keep losing things! Why do I always have to be so clumsy? My family isn’t even home to open the door for
 me. Why did I disobey my parents? Yeah, yeah, it’s hunting season, and my dad’s probably out hunting now, but I did not want
 to be like him. I really should have listened to them. I know there’s a spare key, but I forgot where my mother placed it. @#$%!
 I started to feel closure between the costume and my skin. I didn’t have anymore money to spare for the bus so I decided to
 run. I ran through the wet and slippery woods a mile past my house. I had ran through the woods because I did not want people
 seeing me down the street in a furry costume all wet and scared. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my leg that sent me flying
 across the woods, into a tree. I see a man in orange come after me so I start running faster. A shot gun sounded and there was  
 blood all around my leg. It hurt like nothing else. I turn around, only to see my dad with fear and tears in his eyes.
                        Oh no my father just shot me. How could he do something like that. He picked me up and took me to the hospital. On  
 our way there CRASH! The car spun not once, not twice, not three, but four times. It messed up every corner of the car. When  
 the car stopped I look to my left and saw my father nock out. I tried shaking him but he wouldn’t wake up. All of a sudden I felt  
 another sharp pain in my side. It was a bar sticking out.
 *finaly back and shocked at what I find*
     ???  grr Life’ just peachy ain’t it? I ponder as the crappiest day of my life ends in black, along with my life.

Man I really hate how this one turned out dudes. You guys ruined a good story that actually was funny.
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu