The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Too fast for the naked eye - Sonic the Hedgehog!  (Read 12389 times)

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Get Equipped With Floof
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Too fast for the naked eye - Sonic the Hedgehog!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2024, 10:57:01 AM »
Wahaha!

That's sick - I've got a few mates who play the guitar, that's got to be so satisfying to play!

Ah, back again, we went to the SonicCon Launch Party~ I went dressed as Fiona Fox again, naturally. It was a fantabulous night! The DJ pulled out all of the deep cuts - who knew that a rave to Sonic music would be so awesome?! So much fun!

Hummm, I think what they keep trying to do there is 'soft reboot' the games - Tails has a position in the story as a narrative foil, so they keep putting his peg back... I think they're doing another game directly in the continuity of Frontiers, next, so perhaps this is finally the springboard for characters to keep their progression?  XD
The comics are definitely much kinder - IDW starts right off of the bat in giving them all that 'more matured after Forces' jumping-off point, and respects their growth - I can't say it much bothers me, but then, in my perspective.. There's leaps and bounds of supplementary material where this isn't a problem - hundreds, HUNDREDS of comic issues from multiple continuities... Well, I've been spoilt!  XD XD XD

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2024, 02:13:43 PM »
Jee  :D Gooo ZaraRa! Gosh I wish I was a cute as you  XP

ehem~ anyhow, fabulous outfit as always. Do love the Robotnik outfit of your selfie partner too! (or must one call him Eggman? That always confused me).

Let's hope so! Poor Tails! He is kind of bad ass I think. I did really enjoy Tail's Adventure on the game gear where he, with the power of bombs and soulless mechanical machinery, single handedly wiped out an entire bird army, after somehow escaping a horrendous forest fire. He's so metal! (and cute :3)

Honestly I'm glad you keep such an upbeat outlook on it all ZaraRa  ^_^ you deserve to be spoiled!

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2024, 03:49:06 AM »
Teehee, cheers! Ahaha, it had turned out that I had already met this Eggman cosplayer at Sonic FanFest, too - it was a great night.

YES, Tails Adventure was great! They adapted that twice in the Archie continuity, with even turning Speedy the bird into a rival to Tails - it's good stuff  XD

Sonic Con UK is coming up in Manchester I believe, next month.. And, oh, Sonic Symphony in London this month! There's so much blue hedgehog goodness to go around!  ^_^
I believe Symphony is sold out, but maybe Sonic Con UK, it has tickets still  :3 I hope to be going, but you never know with these things

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2024, 01:48:19 PM »
I believe you there!  ^_^ I must admit ZaraRa, and I do very much apologise for this, but I'd probably fanboy just a little if I saw you at a Party  XD

They did? Awww good on them!  :) Tails needs more love.

Well it would be a crime not to have you there at the con ZaraRa :D!

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2024, 06:50:10 PM »
Haha! Me?! I'm just some nerd!  :nerd: :nerd:

Heehee - Sonic Symphony London is this weekend now, actually. I had gone last year - what a bloody fantastic time! I had always lamented that I had missed the Legend of Zelda 25th Orchestra - a friend of mine had gone to see it live, which was absolutely something! I think in Toyko? Tokyo sounds about right. Cor; that must have been a long time ago now - the CD of that performance was sold with the deluxe Skyward Sword Wii - and they've since remastered that game!  :o Time doesn't half fly when you're having fun, does it?
Oh, and how I wept! I wept for emotion to be in that crowd! Yes, Sonic has been a part of my life since I was wee small, playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles with my older brother  <3 so seeing something like that - I cried and cried and cried for joy!

ETA; WOW! Just got back from Sonic Symphony 2024 - what a fantastic time it was! High-fived Shota Nakama and got his signature~ we did a meet-up for all of the influentual fans we knew, and it was a room full of friends and talent! I got to catch up with and meet so many people. Some of them I hadn't seen since Last year's Sonic Symphony! Aah - I booked a hotel this time, so I could crash - within stumbling distance of the pub we were all having a nosh at. Good times.

I finally got to see TJ Davis live~ I was absolutely bummed to have missed her performance at Sonic Fanfest! To see her on the big stage -- WOW! Oh, and we ended up RIGHT at the front! if I wanted to, I could have climbed up on stage -- but I'm not an insane person, so I just moshed as the LEGENDS did their thing!  :*
KazzieMUSE even gave Shota Nakama a cuddly Sonic, which ended up being displayed on stage! It was so awesome! And there was Bovril, ahaha!

It was so WONDERFUL! Oh, one of the highlights of the year, that! Even if I had to travel about six hours on my own to get there  XD
« Last Edit: September 29, 2024, 11:27:16 PM by ZaraRaEchidna »

ZARA-RA!!