Author Topic: scary things  (Read 824 times)

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Insert here
    • Awards
scary things
« on: October 28, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »
well i decided to make a topic about scary things since its halloween

a scary thing: the x files theme. i srsly freak out when i hear it.

a scary situation: i saw a black figure (also called shadow ghost) in my hallway walking towards me when i was alone in my house.

a scary scenario: being lost in the catacombs of paris.

so start posting!!

and if you dont understand you are supposed to write one thing that you think is scary
a situation that have happened to you
and a scenario that you think is scary.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
Re: scary things
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »
a scary thing: playing Fatal Frame 2 at midnight in complete darkness with surround sound

a scary situation: seeing spirits it's happened twice now, and im not sure if they even were spirits, but the experience is hard to describe.. one of them looked like a regular person, but strangely, i seemed to be seeing it with my mind, rather than my eyes.. the other one looked like a lightsource of some sort.. both were brief, and like i said, im not sure if they even were spirits, but it was freaky to hear that nobody but me saw them)

a scary scenario: knowing that you're gonna get murdered within 12 hours, but not knowing when or how it will happen... sounds scary enough to me

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 12:17:00 AM »
hmm..

a scary thing: Playing DOOM 3 with surround sound alone in your room with the lights turned off and being about 5 inches from teh screen ...

a scary scenario: walking my streets after midnight....

a sometimes scary/suspensful scenario: playing Hardcore Search And Destroy on Call OF Duty 4 and you're the last person...and there's still 5 other enemies alive...and you have a pistol and a assult rifle on low ammo...((I go into a "mode" when i'm in that situation...))

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 04:23:29 AM »
A scary thing: Zombies

A scary situation: being the last COG alive when the entire Locust team is alive on Gears of War

A scary scenario:  Your house burning down, but not able to get down to the 1st floor.  Either break your leg or burn pretty much..

Offline ferix

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: brown-red
  • Height: 180 cm
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »
hmm..

a scary thing: Playing DOOM 3 with surround sound alone in your room with the lights turned off and being about 5 inches from teh screen ...

a scary scenario: walking my streets after midnight....

a sometimes scary/suspensful scenario: playing Hardcore Search And Destroy on Call OF Duty 4 and you're the last person...and there's still 5 other enemies alive...and you have a pistol and a assult rifle on low ammo...((I go into a "mode" when i'm in that situation...))

i played doom3 to, go check fear, and the 2 expensions out, there scary like *** to  :)

Partial censoring is not allowed.
WingedZephyr
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 10:18:28 PM by WingedZephyr »