The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello my name is cody.OI  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Cody

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
Hello my name is cody.OI
« on: June 02, 2009, 03:41:06 PM »
Hello, my name is Cody, i just recently became a furry when a friend of mine told me about it.I am very fascinated about the furry life and from the sounds of you are all vary social witch is what i like most about being a furry.

Well, as for me i am a guy i am 16, um i a rather clever most of the time, I'm up for just about anything, i like hocking, I am a welder, i like a program called doctor who the old series and the new(all hail the daleks.lol) and well I'm a good friend.

as for what furry i am well my friend told me i was a wolf furry i think this is true, to prove this to my self i took over 15 furry tests lmao and all but 3 test said i was a wolf or a caynin.so yeah.

Can't wait to lean more about the furry wold, and get to know you all.
Cody

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Hello my name is cody.OI
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »
Moved this to the right place for you.

Offline Fenrir

• Boisterous Bear
  • Please, call me Asimov.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 6 foot
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Lithe
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum! I hope you love it here!  :D

Offline Sparky15756

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • A Wolf Amongst 'Roos
    • Fur Affinity
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf and Lucario, no hybrid
  • Coloring: Wolf: Red 'n' Pink - Lucario: Red 'n' White (instead of Blue & Black)
  • Height: 5'' 7
  • Weight: 116lbs
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Pondering the future demise
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum ^^
With 955 characters for a signature, I can try make something funny or interesting but no, I'm just gonna sit here and type instead of going to work because breaking the fourth wall is more humour than trying to figure out how I'll get access to my other laptop; picking up my charger that I left at a friends house, around 40 miles away...

Good going Sparky, you did well. On the plus side, it's given you a chance to accidentally revisit some old stomping grounds and see what madness you can create during this seemingly temporarily return.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 07:56:48 PM »
Welcome to the FF's.
About the what type of furry are you... don't just decide with those tests, you have to choose an animal that you like, tests may say you're a wolf, but if you like tigers more, you should try and be one. (Not literally, tho, that's a bit impossible at these times xD)
Before I decided on being a fox, I went through lots of animals (even Pokemon xD), but I found foxes really amusing, and, well... Heh, I'm not gonna change :P

But that's up to you ^w^
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 08:41:47 PM »
Well it sounds like you did some research before you came here, I hope you enjoy FF.

*Gives a delicious tiramisu* :P
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »
Well, hello there. It's good to have another wolf. I am Kahlua, better known as King. If you have any questions about what we are all about, help yourself in asking.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 09:52:17 PM »
Welcome to the FF! :D
Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 10:19:33 PM »
Welcome Welcome Welcome!

You know, those tests say that I'm a wolf. I'm NOT! I'm a bunny, and proud to be.

Also, hooray for Dr. Who (although the later series are really going downhill in terms of writing.
And yes we're probably more social than the average... with each other at least... I think... probably ???
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Cody

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 05:33:20 AM »
Wow thank you all fro the welcome, it's cool to feel welcome.lol :-[

Well i AM a wolf furry, i like wolf a lot and my personality is of one you know.I think this is going to be fun for all you as it is for me.

One of the mane reasons i came here was to try to understand why so many people dis like the furry kind, so far with all the furries I've met not ONE has been mean or rude in any way to me, i just don't understand people sometimes.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 06:06:01 AM »
Most of us tend to be understanding individuals.

Welcome and do look at the rules while you're around.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »
Depends on who you talk to. some of us might be PMSing by way of explanation of atttitudes. Otherwise, we're an awesome bunch.

People DISLIKE us cause they can't BE us.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!