The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Need Characters for Story Project  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 50 Most Online
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Need Characters for Story Project
« on: December 10, 2010, 04:43:03 AM »
So, I'm currently working on a story, which'll server as both a background for my 'sona, and a bit of fiction for him too.
I'm already creating a few characters by myself, but I'm extending a *limited* open invitation to anyone wanted/willing to volunteer their own character for it.
I'm looking for six characters, at most. I've already extended private invitations to two people, so that currently leaves four spots open to those interested at the moment.
To qualify, you need to at least fill some of this criteria:
Character needs to be well developed: You've got to have some sort of idea as to what role you want your character to play, either toward the plot or to the other characters.
Need to be able to decide what happens with your character: I'll most certainly consult you with what your character may do in a situation, so you have to be able to give a good response, not just a "Oh, do what you please." It is *your* character after all.
You need to be engaging in it!: I'm not doing this just to get some extra characters without having to think of any, I'm doing this to kind of make it a some-what public project!
Of course, I'm keeping details on the down-low, so if you want any sort of info on the story, just PM me or get me on MSN.
If you're interested, just say so, and give a semi-brief description of your character.

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Re: Need Characters for Story Project
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 05:39:32 AM »
Name: Aoren Deringer (Is meeee!)
Aesthetics: Tall and well filled out, colorful fur with dead YELLOW eyes. Often wears either some US Air Force BDU fatigue pants with a black shirt, or dark blue jeans with a white Oxford shirt that he wears un-tucked.
Social status: Has a few friends, mostly keeps to himself. Comes off as a thug and a punk, and is usually considered cutthroat and callous as well as being extremely cocky in situations he is sure of.
Intellect: Intelligent, and a devoted Randist.
Back-story: A naturally angry person who is widely considered to be dangerous, and is thus often left alone. Lives with a single parent in a comfortable middle-class environment, often is seen as a corrupting influence on the more impressionable, except by those that he keeps around him, who usually look to him as a leader and role model. Is good at lying, bringing about a certain popularity with figures of authority who think he is as pure as can be.
Most likely to be doing: Writing, general weapons’ upkeep or working out.
Items kept on hand: Wallet, lighter, a well-sharpened Stiletto-styled (exterior styling) knife and occasionally a three-section police baton.

Ok, so it literally is me. On the back story at least… Well, actually, everything. XD Not much invention went into characterizing myself. :P
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 01:06:58 AM by Aoren Deringer »
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!

Offline Twice-Bitten

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Om nom rawr! Fursona done by WingedZephyr
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: green scales purple eyes brownish yellow horns
  • Height: 6 foot 2 inches
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: medium build with a little muscle
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 07:08:35 AM »
Full Name: Max McHale
Sex: Male
Species: Anthro Dragon
Orientation: straight
Height: 6' 2
Weight: 220
Build: Medium with a little muscle
Colouring: Green scales, green-yellow belly-chest, purple eyes, yellow-brown horns / white
Markings: A small scratch above and to the left of my left eye
Clothing: T shirts with funny slogans and nerdy crap like that. Blue Jeans
Straight and Single
Living conditions: 20 Year old house recently restored
Preferred Weather: Cool, rainy,
Music likes: Some rap, Rave/techno, some rock and screamo
Music Dis-likes: country and some rap

Is a nice guy but kinda shy, likes to hang with close friends but not large groups. Is a complete gun nut (plus balisong knives)!! Also likes video games. Would be awesome to be a sidekick of some sort. Or just make random pointless cameos... :D
Ahem... Cough... Rawr :3

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 07:16:39 PM »
Full Name: Leo Kol'hari Cyrule
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Egyptian Serval
Height: 6'7
weight: 195
Build: Tall, long legs, toned but over all skinny
Health Risk: Suspectable to cold. blood cells freez and jabs around inside him. He will begin to bleed from his ears mouth nose hands and feet. Pain slowly becomes unbearable.

Description: A tall slender cat. He has grey fur with black stripes and dark green eyes, around his iris is a blue outline that appears to glow but simply reflects a lot of light. He has messy white hair that moves towards the front and also wears glasses. He has a shorter then normal tail that appears to have had some surgery from the past. He has long legs and digitigrated feet. His facial exspression is a mix of demented and stern. He wears the usual scientist uniform.

Bio: Grew up in a desert close to the equater of the world. He was born with his families mental degradation, some went insane, and some only had occassional problems. He was homeschooled and eventualy went to highschool graduating at a early age. He went to college and recieved his PHD in chemistry and physics and oddly later joined the army on his own accord. After serveing for a few years and fighting, he later left to do work as a theoretical physicist often doing dangerous exsperiments for his theory of borderworlds after being deemed a quack by his peers.

Personality: Normaly soberm calm, and collected but overall laid back, but occassionaly his mental disorder takes over showing symptoms of paranoia, dementia, bipolar and halucinations. He starts talking faster and gestureing more, sometimes haveing very strange behaviors and outburst. Think of Dr. Who. He is nearly impossible to irritate while he is sober.

Examples of speech: "Of course I'm not entirly dead or injured, a flesh wound if you insist." "I would like to say, that I am very impressed at your endeavoring stupidity has gotten you so far in life, and nearly killed all at the same time. Of course sometimes I wonder how you are standing infront of me today." "Why does the entire world just wish that they could just bend me over and bite me in the (censored word is here)!

Fighting style: It's close to bizzare. He will throw a loaded handgun into his enemy's face if he wanted to. Known for haveing a large destructive tendency (ie blowing up buildings, knocking over trees, explodeing cars, duck tapeing knives to rocket luanchers est) for a minor kill. Actualy quite capable of regaining balance or hopping back to his feet if knocked over.

Abilitys if any in the story: He would normaly have a greater speed and acrobatics. Not neccisarly so fast he can't be seen but more of a blur at his max. He is capable of doing a dash in any direction on ground or air (loungeing forward at an incredible speed, leaveing a trail of dust if hes on the ground, and createing something close to a sonic boom.)

Weapons: Modern Warefare, knives, handguns, shotguns, P90. Medival: A sword with a long handle and blades on both sides that he can collapse into one, he will normaly spin it in a single hand to attack.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 10:03:39 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 08:09:29 PM »
Full Name: Gelidus (no last name).
Nickname: Ice
Sexual preference: Straight
Species: Canine, Breed unknown
Height: 6'00"
Weight: 190 lb
Build: strong, but not overpowering.
Appearance: look at my avi, that should be all you need. There is blue on the chest that you can't see though

How he approaches things: With great caution. He doesn't judge anything and he thinks a great deal before doing anything major. He loves to be isolated, so he tends to figure out problems alone. Doesn't usually like to do things with other people.

He currently lives kinda like a nomad. Never lives in one place for too long. He is constantly in search of his human owner, who is also his mate. She is his everything.

He is always attracted to the cold.

Weapons of choice/fighting style if you are using them
Modern: FN scar, Glock 18.
Medieval: a very well made Katana. He knows how to use it, and never uses too much energy in one blow.

Hope thats enough info and I would LOVE to do this  ^_^

Edit* I forgot to put: hes VERY cold and forward. He has a tendency to say things the way they are. Doesn't sugar coat anything.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:14:41 PM by Gelidus »
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying