The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: WTF! so much bad publicity!  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: WTF! so much bad publicity!
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2009, 09:28:46 PM »
Bottom line is if you troll on this board, you won't have to worry about doing it for long. I do not care what you enjoy doing elsewhere but as long as your on this board know that we do NOT promote trolling.

Trolling makes this raptor angry, and when I get angry people seem to disappear.

The usefulness of this thread has reached its limit I feel, its turning into a flame fest. Closed
~ Tezztor

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: WTF! so much bad publicity!
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2009, 10:48:31 PM »
And on further note, following derived from wikipedia.com :

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional or disciplinary response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Quote from: The Forum Rules
Replies
Please do not steer threads off-topic. Make a new thread.

Concerning Moderators
Be respectful of the moderators, you may disagree with their decision, but do not argue with a moderator, instead bring up your feelings about the decision with another moderator.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM by Vosur »