The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Crystal Legacy  (Read 12045 times)

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Credits of this avi to my favoraite artist. :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Height: 5''6'
  • Weight: 60 pounds
  • Build: slim
Re: The Crystal Legacy
« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »
Xleena allowed herself a rare giggle, Linking arms with Kindran and running to the markets. 'Where can you get any decent crafted weapons in this little town?' She asked, hiding the fact that this was the loudest place she'd ever been.
Wherever the wind blows, you will hear my voice whisper in your ear.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• The Resident Vampyre Kitteh
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake/Cat hybrid
  • Coloring: dark grey scales with electric purple veins running through them
  • Height: 8'
  • Weight: 210 lb
  • Build: Athletic and built in the legs
  • Currently: Shy semi-lurker panda er... cat-snake
« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2009, 09:55:14 PM »
Kindran saw her obvious unfamiliarity with the city and said, "Why don't we go somewhere where it's a little quieter, but it may be a bit more crime infested. Either way I know a good place to get a decent weapon for a lot cheaper." and started leading her through the crowded auction district until they reached The Riverside. From there they went to a strange shop at the back of a warehouse and a shopkeeper greeted the two. "Hey, hey! If it isn't Kindran! Where's Grimsy and Chrono? And who is your new friend?" He said shaking both Kindran's and Xleena's hands leaving a small grease mark on both. "Sorry about the mess, I've been working hard to get more equipment."
"Thanks Sid, this is Xleena. She just joined our motley crew. As for Grims and Chrono, well, let's just say Chrono ought to be a bit encumbered right now." Kindran said with a wink to Xleena. "Now, we need a good scythe for my friend here who had hers broken in practice, or so I'm told. I would much prefer one that I can upgrade, but the final say is with Xleena."
RIP Patchy 08/96 - 29/01/10

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis
Translation: Fate monst'rous and empty - One-Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu

=^,-,^= Vampyre Kitteh saiz "Nyah!"

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2009, 11:35:40 PM »
    Xleena nodded. 'Perhaps one with a drain technique?' She looked around the workshop in awe, smiling at the clear dedication this smith put into each one of his weapons. She continued 'You see, it'll be good to keep pace with monsters as I like my scythes heavy for more damage. I also tend to have special abilities that use my own blood and energy. When I feel a bit tired out, then I can take their energy instead of wasting potions.' She didn't mind paying a far bigger price. After her session with Chrono, she had learned her lesson.

http://comics.thefurryforum.com/xleena/ Check out my webcomic and subscribe! (website made by Tweak!)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2009, 08:28:31 PM »
Chrono got off his knee and rushed to grimsy, taking out a bag of Phoenix Down and sprinkling it over his body. He coughed a few moments before looking around, his blade shaking in his hands. "Of all the times to be tired, I'm out on an unknown field, my mana drained and one of my few friends is currently unconsious..."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »
"Ah, I have just the thing for you!" Sid said as he led the two down a long aisle of weapons. He picked out a scythe, "This baby just came to us from Fa'diel. It was originally used for rituals but now it is perfect for your abilities and Kindran's, erm, improvements I guess we shall call them." He handed the weapon to Xleena, "So how do you like it?"

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: November 09, 2009, 08:46:10 PM »
   Xleena stood back, enough so that her swing wouldn't hit anyone or anything. She balenced the scythe in her hand, 'Ah, a slight imbalence towards the head; I like it.'
    With a smile, she thrust forwards as if it were a poleaxe, and then moving into a fluid slice motion. The sound of air and metal quivering had a hypnotic feel to it, perhaps fear if you were facing it. 'Its a good scythe, here.' She finished in a kind yet blunt way, reaching for a sack that contained more gold than the other two had possibly seen at one time on a ''traveller''. 'I'm a treasure hunter.' Xleena explained to them both, as she saw their eyes widen.

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »
The phoenix down takes effect and Grimsy slowly wakes up "That did hurt alot...." he then slowly rose up from the ground still feeling some pain "a bit overkill for a training? no matter you wanna head back to town or something?"

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: November 10, 2009, 05:55:53 PM »
Chrono fell backwards as his strength left him. "Too tired to move~" he complained as his eyes started to close.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Lumi

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Lumi <-- Kazu <-- Grimsy
    • Awards
  • Species: Weird Glowing Stoat
  • Coloring: See picture above
  • Height: not too tall
  • Weight: not much
  • Build: agile
« Reply #233 on: November 11, 2009, 05:11:11 PM »
Grimsy helps Chrono back on his feet and mumbles silently "Lets get back to town..." He starts walking back towards town while helping Chrono walk while still feeling rather weak from the revival.

Offline Kindran Ornitier

• Handsome Horse
  • =^,-,^= Nyah!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: November 23, 2009, 02:46:25 AM »
"for you milady, no charge. You are a relative of Mr. Valentine right? It's the eyes that give you away. You see he did me a great service a while back, and I haven't heard from him since. I owe him my entire operation." Sid went on.

The Rave Master

Sors imanis et inanis

Offline Xleena

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: November 24, 2009, 07:39:25 PM »
  It was Xleena's turn to look shocked. 'You knew my grandfather??...' She started. Realising that sounded offensive, she said; 'He never told me of anything in the past, he said it would endanger me.' With a smile she said 'Well, fine, if you won't have the money, give it to the local orphanage -whatever really- just as long as its for good.'

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: November 24, 2009, 09:48:43 PM »
The crystal on Chrono's arm starts to give off a low hum as energy gathers into its protrusions. These protrusions then send the energy into both of them, invigorating and healing their wounds, although slow. In a few moments, Chrono is able to walk on his own, and his throat is no longer smoking from the previous spell.