The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Anthro Soldiers, Last Stand  (Read 2380 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Anthro Soldiers, Last Stand
« on: January 18, 2010, 03:24:33 AM »
Furry Wars

=Research=
More will be filed later as the story continues
Planet SXK32
In a diffrent Gallexy the theory of evolution has been proven but still has yet to be "fully" discovered from this world. The theory of evolution states that all life came from a single cell organism that soon engulfed another single celled organism creating another well known theory that stated Bacteria captured each other but couldnt digest one another instead creating a mutual contract to substain life. Planet SXK32 organisms are much like earths bios. However the organisms that would be called animals bore similar properties as the ones found on earth but have taken on a more bipedal form, a human like appearance excluding the head, tail, legs, and in some cases hands, fur, wings, scales. These organisms call themselfs "furries" but scientist of earth has called these humanoid beings Anthromorpics dued to the charecteristics they bare. These furries behave alot like humans but still bore the behavior as there quadrapadic or misc. predicesors as well as holding the same abilities and haveing there own. This newly found species are highly civilizised as well as technological advance. Another discovery is there planets name, Ornamia (Or-nah-me-ah) is what they called it and our planets name earth is an element found on there planet. Possibilities that Earth and SXK32 are sister planets are high, any further contact was shied upon for possibilities of unkown aggression. However this research is kept under a conspiracy to avoid unwanted public demands.

Anthromorphs (Furries)
The furries form are simular to the human being. However there proportions range wiedly through out thier race. Every furry has some kind of form that represents the animals located on earth as well as crossed breeds such as a dog and cat mateing to form a cross. The crossbreeding shows that there was never a time of segrigation like the humans had here on earth. Each furry also seems to have an ability of there own but with that ability comes some kind of disadvantage to them selfs such as powerfull hearing defect would be loud noises causeing serious pain to that indevidual.

Weapons
The weapons we discovered resemble ours almost like an exact duplicate with a few exceptions. Further research has shown that there weapons range and vary like ours. How ever we discovered only 4 types of weapons from the activity we found. Beam, Kenetic, Exposive. Beam weapons shoot out short and brief burst of condensed light or a laser, weapons tear through some cover and burn through basic defensives like a vest but seem to stop at a point, further research on defences later. Kinetic weapons are the same as ours in everyway. They are exact copies of all our weapons and seam to be the most common weapon on the planet. These weapons stop for most cover and stops from vest. The explosive weapons again are exact duplicates and are self explanitory.

Defences
There defences for forces like there army are in a way like ours but diffrent. Shields are used to stop laser fire, and vest are used for kinetic fire. Shields do not protect against kinetic weapons or explosions and Vest do not protect against laser and some explosions.

The Opposing Sides
For some reason the planet seems to be in some sort of World War. Two opposing sides have been named by the inhabitants. The Baki (Bah-ki) and the Basil (bah-sil). In this conflict we chose a side that we think would be the "good" side in the war, the Baki. The Basils are a group of reptiles that seemed to terrorised the world by sudden domination for unknown reasons. In this case the Baki are the rebels fighting for the world peace and have only a small portion of land to call a base and home.

Baki- The EBF
According to the inhabitants speacil forces other than a standard army have been establish and trained speacily, the EBF. The acronym mean Elite Blast Force. The eliet blast force has training for multiple missions that would require diffrent parts of the army. They are known as the last stand of the Baki and aid the army.

Post Merge: January 18, 2010, 10:45:26 PM
High up in the atmosphere of Ornamia were the winds were the strongest, could easily shread someone apart with little effort stood a pillar that was being buffed by the wind. The pillar easily stood upright against the wind not even shakeing back and forth by the slightest showing how strong the metal was compared to the wind. Sky City was its name, the strong hold of one of the few left Baki cities and where the training of highly skilled soldiers lied. EBF, was not neccisarly the last stand of the baki a shield against enslavement of the opposeing forces but it was the main hope of all of the world.

In the base a lynx sat in the armory testing his arsenals before they headed out to the war zone. "Hmm, this can't be good" he said as he noticed his rifles barrel was slightly bented to the side "I thought we were supposed to get some advanced weaponry not a liability." he said as he pointed to a target and pulled the trigger watching the bullet miss its mark by five yards. "Yeah... maybe I should change this out..." he said as he placed it in the repair rack and grabed a new SCAR. He examined the new assault rifle and found no faults about it "this will do" he thought as he turned on the safety before grabbing some ammo a Colt.45 and a few grenades. In a few seconds the Intercom rang and a voice spoke through it "All active EBF members report to the Pit!". With a nod the Lynx headed out the door towards the pit.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 10:45:26 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Sinacar

• Vibrating Furby
  • meow...
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitsuneko (fox/cat hybrid)+ smidge of dragon
  • Coloring: orange/white
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 56 lb
  • Build: small
Re: Anthro Soldiers, Last Stand
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 06:07:08 AM »
within sky city stood a kitsuneko with little wings. She held two pistols, and was aiming at something... pow, pow! was the noise, as the weapons fired. they penetrated the target she was aiming at. one shot hit the bullseye, and the other ht nearby.

"still room for some improvement~! :3 " said the kitsuneko. before she could try again, the intercom rang out.

"All active EBF members report to the Pit." it said.

the kitsuneko looked up,  then headed towards the pit... then looked for someone who could tell her where the pit was.  :S

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • I need someone to draw me a fursona, darn it!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: A mixing of many unique colors that form into a graish look.
  • Height: 6 foot 8 inches
  • Weight: 210
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 11:11:49 AM »
Howl took out a cigarette and lit it up as he was checking out his R700 and colt 1911a1, cleaning them and packing necessary amounts of ammo. When he put on his full combat armor, an intercom came on that said, "All active EBF members report to the Pit!" So, he walked off to the pit with his R700 slung over his back and his colt 1911a1 holstered.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 12:20:09 PM »
The lynx soon came across a kitsune who was begining to look a bit lost. "Hey, need a hand?" he called out, now seeing that he was begining to head in the wrong direction then there destination. He walked up to the kitsune and looked at the time on his watch, "If your heading to the pit then we got to go now..." he said refering to there COs intollerance for tardyness.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Sinacar

• Vibrating Furby
  • meow...
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »
"er, yes. I apoligize." said the kitsuniko, her wings drooping down alittle.

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Build: Large, fit and muscular. (It's not oversized, but very nice none the less.)
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 01:21:54 AM »
As he was walking down the hall, he saw two people, one of them was giving directions to other. It was typical for most soldiers to get lost around the base, but considering how long Howl had fought in the war, and how much his reputation has built amongst the ranks, he has been able to navigate the halls without much thought. Even though he wanted to get the pit as soon as possible, he still had an urge to strike conversation with others so he can have more friends. With his more inviting expression displayed upon his face and the Master Gunnery Sergent emblem showing, he approached the two. "Hello there. Do you two need any help? I am not trying to impose that I'm taking you as newcomers, but I'd like to help others in anyway possible."
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.

Offline Sinacar

• Vibrating Furby
  • meow...
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 01:51:30 PM »
"well, yes. i kind of need help going to the pit..." said Hasrai, rather shy around a Master Gunnery Sergent.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 11:55:34 PM »
"Well, were on our way to the pit sir" The lynx said to the higher up, a bit boldly. Now looking at his watch again "Only five minutes... this be a bad time to piss her off to" he thought to himself. He motioned to the kitsune to follow him as he began walking quickly increaseing his pace makeing it clear that he was in a hurry. He glanced back to his watch soon and saw that there was only two minutes left and soon broke off into a sprent. "I know this is a strong hold but why make this place so big?!" he thought to himself as he weaved through every other corridor untill they made it to the pit were other troops were waiting.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline HowlTheGrayWolf

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 01:28:32 AM »
"Alright then, move along, and try not to get lost." After the two ran off, Howl walked down to the main pit taking shortcuts and arriving there just in time.
A man of science,
a man of integrity,
a man of logic,
that's who I am.