The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: NEW.DAY Vid  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Hopeforbetter

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I is A p0l3r Be3R
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/FurStitches
    • Awards
  • Species: Poler Bear
  • Coloring: Snow
  • Height: 8 ft
  • Weight: 600 +
  • Build: Big like a fuzzy snow ball.
NEW.DAY Vid
« on: March 13, 2010, 06:13:17 AM »
“I am the fountain of affection; I am the interment of Joy.” –Great Big Sea.

"My stitches's are coming undone"

Offline Asia Kali Yusufzai

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Hot Pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 9 stone
  • Build: GORGEOUS
  • Reference: [link]
Re: NEW.DAY Vid
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »
errr, it's nice and all. The pictures flow with the music generally well, I like that. Maybe you could make it more dynamic and exciting with a little bit of movement so that it matches the ebb and flow of activity in the song.

also, get a theme. I know the theme is "I'm a furry!" but it's like trying to grab everything from everywhere. That idea is too big, narrow it down, make a theme, make it work.

oh yeah and maybe you could tone down on the sexy. When you start taking images from FurAfterDark, you gotta wonder what kind of message you're putting out. But then that's just my personal opinion on the matter. Cute and childish and fun shouldn't thrown in with busty girls wearing not much.

but yeah this is a great starting point, advance, improve and work hard. You got some idea for musical timing so use that to your advantage.
"Parents always think kids are wasting their youth, and always have done [so] down through the millennia," says Tom Forsyth of RAD Game Tools. "'That Ug, always holding things. His front paws will develop in funny ways. Why can't he walk on all fours like normal proto-hominids?' And so, whatever the kids spend the most time doing, that's always what parents think is a waste of time, and what is corrupting their lives. It doesn't matter what that is. If all they did was homework, parents would be worrying that their kids aren't becoming well-rounded people. And, in fact, parents do this - enrolling math nerds in karate classes and the like. There is no way to win - parental paranoia ensures that kids are always doing the wrong thing."

Puncia's Foundraising Project

Offline Buddywolf

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • Otterly Delicious!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Currently: I am going back to places I once visited frequently! For a short time :D
Re: NEW.DAY Vid
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 04:27:30 PM »
 :)
Its pretty cool.
Yeeeah! flyin through space and time!