The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: other characters;  (Read 2175 times)

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: other characters;
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 01:46:35 AM »
Yea. True that.
You can't really change someone's mind on that sortta stuff. Its a personal decision.

Offline josh_down

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Herbivorous Lion
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 01:48:54 PM »
for sake of relieving the tension that i'm sure you're all feeling about my inevitable life changing decision (i'll leave you to decide weather that's sarcastic or not) i feel i should let you know that i've got him as an extra character that i play as with mates (along with a couple of others i have) but i'm sticking with him being just a character, and not a fursona. i'm too much of a lion now to switch.

and for sake of being bothered; he's a 37 year old anthro (obviously by the age) pangolin going by the name of Loren Elimu (elimu meaning knowledge in swahili) with dark blue scales which fade to a purple as they get to the tail. he represents my thirst for knowledge, hence his age and his name.
The further on I go, all the less i know.
I can't find...
only us, breathing;
only us, sleeping;
only us, dreaming;
only us

Offline Lucky

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I Find Some Of You Very Creepy
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: normal
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 11:02:15 PM »
the way i see it, am only one person, the way i act is the way my fursona acts,  i couldn't really find a reason to have another fursona. When it comes to RPs i can act another way but deep inside it will still be the same fursona

Pet's name: Lucky

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 11:19:22 PM »
Please do not necro threads where the last post is over two weeks old without permission from a moderator.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown