The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: winged wolf needs fursona drawn..plz help!  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Tzerurah

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged wolf
  • Coloring: white and blue with pink highlights
  • Height: 6' 5
  • Weight: 180
  • Build: Swimmers Build
winged wolf needs fursona drawn..plz help!
« on: August 28, 2010, 05:06:37 PM »
i am trying to get my fursona done and have been for a couple of weeks now but cant get anyone to do it...if you think your up to the challenge go ahead...  ^_^ ....pweeeeeeeezzzzzeeeee!

here is the description of my fursona from the story i wrote about him:

"His fur was a startling white with tips of gray. His wings were deep black, his eyes were an electrifying blue that seemed to pierce the soul. One look in his eyes would show the depth of sadness that tore at his very being. His wingspan was 12 feet and he stood at a height of 6’3”. His silky hair was dyed cotton candy blue with a watermelon pink waterfall that fell down over his muzzle and covered his right eye in a wave of color.
A silver pentacle hung from the black collar that adorned his neck. His fishnet t-shirt complimented his well-toned body with a short sleeve black shrug embroidered with golden symbols of magic. His belted jeans were pitch black with the same golden symbols as his jacket and were strikingly seductive. His half finger gloves were a bright white and crackling with a blue flame. His claws were a cobalt color and very sharp. A silver claymore hung from his waist trimmed in gold and covered in magic symbols.
There were several scars on his arms and a couple on his chest from the many trials he had endured. His feet were safely inside a pair of white boots that shown from beneath the legs of his jeans. His tail, pure white, hung down as though too tired to stand up any longer. His entire attitude screamed a sad longing that no one could heal. He stared into a pool at the reflection of the moon in the middle of a star lit summer field, knowing he would always be alone.
"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 01:06:46 AM by Tzerurah »

Offline AirRaiser

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • It's AR for short
    • Peanutbutter & Sandwhich
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline Gargoyle
  • Coloring: Black with white streaks
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 175lbs
  • Build: Femine
Re: winged wolf needs fursona drawn..plz help!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 10:46:29 PM »
Could help if you put down a description so people know what they are drawing.

::::
Commissions are OPEN
::::

"I do not conform to popular stupidity"
"TURBO FAT" - Shoebox