The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: can somebody draw me and my friend?  (Read 1578 times)

Offline andra_ookami

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: anime style wolf
  • Coloring: blond hair, ears, and tail
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 157 lbs
  • Build: lean, slightly curvy
can somebody draw me and my friend?
« on: March 09, 2010, 03:34:09 AM »
is there any chance of somebody drawing me and my bf? heres mine and his avi's http://www.tektek.org/avatars/valde_obscurus
i look like liru the wolf (if anybody doesnt know, heres a reference pic: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_liru-chan.jpg) but i an a little more "curvy" and i wear a red coat, yellow shirt, and blue jeans and my hair is usually kept behind my shoulders, and i dont have the little bundle things in the front, and neither does nero. nero looks kinda like his avi, but with shorter hair, and he is pretty lean, but not too big, just toned. if somebody could draw us, i would be really grateful, but i dont have any money to offer.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 03:36:58 AM by andra_ookami »

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: can somebody draw me and my friend?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 03:44:41 PM »
I'll do it....I think I need yet another to-do post-it on my already stuffed art board.  >:( Grrr....tempting me to draw like this...yeeesh....

But really though, I'll be one to draw you guys. It may be awhile, like a few weeks, so you might want to get other people in on drawing you guys too so that you don't have to wait forever to get something.
x

Offline andra_ookami

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 08:39:31 AM »
yay! omg thank you so much, and dont worry about a time frame, im not in any rush. thanks alot, and btw, i know its a pain, but nero changed his appearance. heres his gaia page, he looks like his avi http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/24448433 basically, spiked brown hair, his ears and tail are brown now, and he wears a hooded sweatshirt under his red coat and a chain belt and now he had a scar on his right eye. he looks alot like before, but he had a change of heart or something. thanks again!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 08:44:23 AM by andra_ookami »

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 01:35:58 PM »
What kind of pose are you looking for with the picture? or are they 2 seperate pictures?
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline andra_ookami

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 04:07:16 AM »
hmm. i havent thought about it. i guess itd be pretty cool to have us both in one picture, and as for the pose, how about him with his hands in his pockets walking looking bored, and me walking next to him happy and talking. just a typical anime couple kinda thing. just have his sword on his back in a sheath if you decide to toss it in. thanks so much again :D

Offline andra_ookami

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »
i know i might sound a little naggy, but i was wondering if there was an update on the pictures at all?