The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Pit  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Fletcher

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • COFFEE! ART! COFFEE ART! That is all.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey fur, black hair, black streaks around left arm.
  • Height: Anthro: 6' Feral: 3'
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: Anthro: Weaker upper body with strong legs. Feral: Built to run.
  • Currently: Planning my life. I'm really not great at it.
Re: The Pit
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 06:00:20 AM »
Yikes! Kiff leaped back out of the arrows path as it rocketed of the archway. Well it looks like I was definitely was right to be cautious. He darted out through the arch and continued toward the spire at a run. As he ran he formed more copies of himself and had them take alternate routes to the spire. He could feel the magic starting to drain him, he used the sunlight to resupply his magical energy. That should make things a little harder for that thing.
  • Avatar by: Me! Wait... Where did it go?
My insanity is one of the few things that keeps me sane.

Why........ yes..... I do use to many periods.............

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 07:55:23 AM »
<copys....this what is this thing?> serp thought watching the Wolf run. he closed his eyes and started licking the air. he folowed the scent, ignorant of any of the other wolfs other than the one with a scent.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 09:43:57 AM by serpington »
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 08:04:36 AM »
Macid walked along side Ariya towards the spire. He kept turning around to look at the dragon, as it kept snorting at him. "That dragon of yours, how did you get it to follow you so well?"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 08:07:23 AM »
"Land dragons, when raised from an egg, imprint, so they believe that that person the dragon imprinted on is their mother, Nalla and I have been together since birth" Nalla let out a purring sound as she nuzzled the lovely priestess. "she is my closest friend"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Fletcher

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »
Interesting Kiff thought as he ran. It seems to be able to track me with little difficulty. he brought his illusions together to conserve his energy. Time for a more direct approach. he slid to a stop and disbanded the illusion. He sat down to wait for his pursuer to catch up.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 11:19:55 AM »
serpington walked around the corner, a mental image painted in his mind by his senses. he stopped and opened his eyes. he bent down and wrote in the dirt quietly, placing his bow between the message and the wolf he stepped back and sat with his back to the wolf. the massage in the dirt was simply -what are you, and what do you want?-
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 06:55:14 PM »
As they walked through the town towards the spire, Macid begun to feel uneasy. The fact that he wasn't hearing anything wasn't helping. "Hey Ariya, do you hear something? I haven't heard anything for a while. I think we might be being watched."

Offline Ho'ne Diheart

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Ghost Bolf (bear/wolf)
  • Coloring: black and redish brown
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Stocky
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 06:15:23 AM »
Light spun in his mind. "Ugh" holding his head. "Why is the room spinning" Getting up reaching for the door. "WhooOooa!" clinging on to the door as he almost fell from a 3 story building. "Hugh hugh" breathing heavily "How the hell did I get here!" He looked around but all what he could find was darkness among ruins. He pulled himself back into the room, looking around. Where he was lying at he found his sword and bag. He picked them up and looked through it. "Now to get down" He paused realizing what needs to be done. "Sigh This is gonna hurt." Ho'ne jumped up and fell through the floor as is there it wasn't there any more. It didn't take long before he reached the bottom floor. "Oh no" THUD "Oooh" groaning in pain, but he gets up and venture out into the unknown.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »
Ariya nodded calmly "of course I do... we are in the presence of something ancient" she looked at Nalla who seemed to understand what she was saying.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 10:47:06 PM »
Macid's eyes darted across the landscape. That's not quite what he meant. As they continued on, they passed under a stone archway. Halfway through, it began to crumble, sending pebbles raining on their heads. Immediately, he grabbed Ariya and jumped out of the way, Nalla right behind them. As it fell, he dusted himself off as he looked at the rubble. "Hoo, that was close. This place must be thousands of years old." In the back of his mind, he pondered if something caused it to collapse when they went under, but pushed it out of his mind and chalked it up to age.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 02:12:02 AM »
"why thank you, but I can take care of myself" she mumbled, Nalla helped her up, she let a whine as she purred. rubbing her snout against her hip. "stop Nalla, I know you are nervous" Ariya stopped, she noticed something near a ruin...a silvery looking plant grew in the sand. her long, elegant hands touched the pant softly. she smelled her fingers, no scent, but she knew what it was " a Winter bell?" these plants were rare, but incredible healing plants, she pulled the plant from its roots, she had to pull it out before it flowers, once it does, it becomes a deadly poison. placing it in her white, soft deer hide bad at her hip. she touched the wall, more script. she traced it with her fingers gently. "how strange.." she mumbled
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:58:28 PM by Emrelda »

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 11:04:27 PM »
When Nimble acme to, all he saw was a very bright light.
"Ugh... morning already?" he mumbled tossing over. He stayed asleep for 5 more minutes before he realized one of his comrades wasn't going to kick him awake. Sitting up he shielded his eyes against the desert sun, wondering where the Ranger camp was. Looking around he saw ruined structures and noticed he was in some sort of crater.

"Figures..." he mumbled as he stood up and strung his crossbow with a loaded bolt. If he was going to wake up in a random desert city, can't help but be ready to kill the thing that brought him here.

Offline Rygore Anikeria

• Boisterous Bear
  • Archmage of the Arcane.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Weight: 133 pounds
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 11:50:01 PM »
Aarek's eyes slowly drifted open, He rubbed his head in between his ears. His eyes snapped to full surprise now, he was laying on sand, he was supposed to be at his camp studying the wild magic outside the....crater.... He stood up and staggered, extending his other arm until the spinning stopped. He looked upward and put a sandy paw on his forehead, looking at the glaring sun. His eyes focused and he saw the rim of the crater behind the hot air. "kaldırmak" He muttered, the grains of sand drifted off his fur and landed into the desert sand at his feet. "That feels much better..." He glanced at the ruins. So much potential knowledge he though and began to walk into the ruins. Might as well investigate this area, it does have so much wild magic at the rim anyway. Aarek walked towards a three story building. Suddenly there was a metal rasping noise from above. Aarek hid on the outside of the doorway, something hit the ground and moaned, it exited the other door. Aarek snuck into the building and attempted to tail whatever it was.

Peace leads to normality, and normality is boring.

Offline Fletcher

• Avid Aardvark
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2011, 08:27:06 AM »
What do I want? Kiff projected his thoughts to the being that had be chasing him. I want to not be shot at. As for what I am, I am a light spirit. I can control light to some extent including creating the illusions you saw earlier. He took a step forward. Why did you attack me? Is this your territory and I have invaded it? If it is I can leave, but please tell me what I have done to cause you to attack me.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »
serpngton looked over his shoulder in shame, his eyes half pleading with the being he had moments ago been hunting. he turned to face the light spirit, a loud rumble projecting from his thin gut as he did, he lent over and began to write again 'I'm sorry for how i acted back there. this is not my land, nor do i know how i got here. and as for why...instinct...necessity...boredom...i think it was a mix of these. i am serpington, but the more 'civilised' races call me durako. i was born in one of the tribes of reptilian in the wild, but now i am but a lonely slave without a master.' he looked up and slid back as far as he could (only like three meters before hitting a wall) and watched, inviting the stranger to read his scribblings.