The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.  (Read 11944 times)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.
Re: Soul Eater: Witch Wars.
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »
Reno went along with Rigor, whether he liked it or not. Upon exiting the room he spoke. "We're going to kill her? Samantha?" he asked as they walked up the stairs. Rio remained sitting on her throne, leaning on her hand. "Humph...It's going to be boring now...Well...At least I can entertain my guests." she said with a devious smile at the end. She snapped her fingers making openings in the floor that brought up several people, all with their eyes glowing red. A few police, several security guards and other people. Notably the police were brandishing pistols and shotguns. "Alright, let's get the party started!" she said, standing up from her throne. With another snap of her finger strobe lights light up the room and loud techno music began to play. The people with guns opened fire at Daamon and Kaiya who were up near the ceiling. As that was going on Rio strutted over behind her throne, again snapping her finger making a secret passage open up. She went through letting it close behind her.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2011, 12:24:38 AM »
"Yes. Yes we are." Rigor again expressed her dissatisfaction through the expression on her face. "We.. Well, I had intended on pinning one witch against the other, but I'd rather blow my head off than deal with what she wants in return. I guess we'll have to do the dirty work. WE." She glared at Reno. "You nodded to Rio when she asked you if you wanted Samantha dead, why the sudden change in heart?"

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2011, 12:52:54 AM »
Daamon's arm glowed a bit as Kaiya took over for a quick couple seconds, deflecting the bullets that came too close as Daamon ran down the wall and kept low, running the border of the room. He then threw Kaiya through one of the suspended lights and it crashed on top of one of the cops. Daamon then ran harder, as the firing continued to concentrate on him. Kaiya then transformed back and landed amongst the crowd, shaping both her arms and twirled around, killing most of them in one fell swoop. Daamon then took advantage of the brief surprise to them, and Kaiya jumped towards him, transforming fully in midair. He got a grip on her handle as the darkness emerged from behind him and consumed the whole room. The darkness dissipated soon after and Daamon stood there over diced bodies, souls hanging over them all. Kaiya reverted to herself and picked up souls to consume them.

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2011, 03:48:43 AM »
"Yeah...Kinda..." Reno mumbled. "She's never done anything for me. And she lied to you and stuck you inside me. She...You're right...I mean...She has never done anything good for me...Or nice...And she's mean to me. It's like she doesn't care." he kinda ranted. At this point he was walking for himself rather then being pulled. They made it to the top of the stairs and went through the door. All the guards that were there had vanished, the eerie silence had returned. "So...How do we want to do it? Poison? Frontal assault? Blow up her house?" Reno was sounding a little eager as he listed off various ideas while they walked the halls.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2011, 07:33:49 PM »
"I had a little slicing and dicing in mind. We could probably catch her off guard if we play pet while we're there and catch her by surprise." Rigor rubbed her chin in thought. "One precisely timed Post Mortem Cleave would do it, just slice her in half." Rigor stopped walking and perched on Reno's shoulders as she usually did, allowing him to do the walking. "I'm somewhat disappointed with this last witch. We should have just killed her or something. What if she's actually in with Samantha?"

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2011, 08:44:32 PM »
Daamon checked the wall where the secret passage was and found it closed up. Kaiya then came over and examined it, "Yea, it's not THAT thick. Gattoutsu. It'll be enough." Daamon took a couple steps back and held out his hand, Kaiya jumping into it while transforming into a sword. Daamon took the stance and attacked the wall with the powerful thrust technique. "It was still pretty thick, my arm's tingling. That must have been about a foot of stone." "Oh stop whining you little bitch. That was MY head."

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2011, 11:35:28 PM »
Reno continued on out of the building the way he had entered. To his surprise it was unlocked and walked right out. "I guess we should go home then...Well...To Samantha's house." He walked down the road, following the path he came all the way to the train station. No one was around still, at least until they got to the train station. The man inside the booth was the only one he could see. Walking up to him he was about to order the tickets when the man slid out two tickets. "She's expecting you." "Oh crap..." Reno thought. He grabbed the tickets with dismay and proceeded onto the train. Reno went into one of the rooms and went to go sit down. At that instant Rio appeared behind him making him sit on her lap. She then threw her arms around him to prevent him from getting away. "Why hello, Reno. So happy to see you." she whispered in his ear. Reno tried to get free from her grip but couldn't. He could have, but he was distracted with being nervous and not wanting to hurt her in his attempts. However, when she started biting his ear he broke from her grip and sat opposite her. "R-R-Rio! When did you-" he stopped to check his nose, his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2011, 02:41:05 AM »
"I don't see why we can't go back to that hotel." Rigor grumbled, going back into Reno as they stepped out the door. When the loaded up on the train, there really was no convincing Reno otherwise. It was then that they were approached by Rio. As quickly as Reno had broken away from her, Rigor shot out of his chest, growling. "What do you want with us, we don't need your damned help. Our business with you was done when we left."

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2011, 11:29:45 PM »
Daamon and Kaiya stopped by the mayor's office and collected half of the money for their bounty, saying that they'd taken longer than usual. When they left, Kaiya sniffed around and followed Reno's scent as they talked, "Good thing we can always BS our way out since witches never return when they leave their lairs. Anyways, it seems the witch is following your boy." Daamon heightened his haste and Kaiya sped up to stay in front of him. The train was already leaving when they arrived, so they ran off to the side away from the station and too the track, jumping atop the train.