The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The cherrio box joke  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
The cherrio box joke
« on: December 18, 2010, 01:27:14 AM »
Ok, so there's this box of cheerios and in the bottom of the box there's this cheerio named Frank. Now Frank had been in the bottom of the box his whole life and never seen the top of the box. So one day he says to himself, "I'm going to climb up the side of the box and get to the top!" So he starts climbimg and doesn't get very far because he's out of shape. So he starts training, he's lifting toothpicks, running laps around the bottom, the whole deal. One year later, he comes back and tries climbing up the box again. This time he makes it up 1/4 the way. He's a little discouraged, but decides to train for another year. He gets a frosted cheerio personal trainer to help him stay on track. He's chugging power drinks, energy bars, all that healthy stuff. One year later, he comes back and climbs up 1/2 way there. "Two years and I'm only half way there? That tears it! I'm getting to the top now!" So Frank gets some steroids and becomes a fruit loop. He's powering past the halfway mark and almost makes it to the top, when he realizes that this is wrong. "If I get to the top with steroids, I'll have cheated my way to the top. I don't wanna cheat, so I'm going to quit and start brand new next year." So he lets himself fall all the way down and goes into rehab for another year. He comes back the year after that with his personal trainer and starts to climb. By this time, his climbing has gotten the attention of most of the box. People we're cheering him on all the way to the top. He only made it 3/4 the way though, to his dissapointment. But they cheered him on anyway. "One more year! One more year!" So he went back to training. He's lifting 6 cheerios at a time, running for hours, protien powder. He goes to the side of the box, fans cheering for him, and starts climbing. As he climbs, he thinks of all the years hes been trying to get to the top, and how nice it will be when he gets there. Finally, after 5 long years, he makes it to the top. The mayor and all the celebreties are there to greet him with a party. "Frank, you've done what no-one else has ever done before. In recognition, the cheerio box will grant you one wish within our power." Frank thought for a while, and said, "You know, I've been climbing this box for 5 years to see the top. And now that I'm here, I'd really like some punch, where's the punch line?" The mayor looked at him and said, "Oh I'm sorry, there is no punchline."

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: The cherrio box joke
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 01:32:05 AM »
oh god I've heard this one SO MUCH!!!
*sinks to the ground under the weight of the joke*
AND I NEVER FIGURED OUT WHERE THE PUNCHLINE WAS!!
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Aoren Deringer

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • When god closes a door, I plant a breaching charge
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: African Painted Dog
  • Coloring: Black, red and white.
  • Height: Standing: short. Sitting: Slightly... taller?
  • Weight: 97.000000000000017 Kg
  • Build: Medium build, muscular.
  • Currently: Working on the sweetest sciences
Re: The cherrio box joke
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 01:46:38 AM »
Lol XD I love it! :P
  • Avatar by: Myself, during an experiment with inversion.
"Science isn't about being conservative with your cash, it's about spending as much as you can as ridiculously as you can and hoping it doesn't explode."
- Sjin

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
-Aoren Rekner Ilon Deringer, F.D.F. Mechanised Unit Commander, Four Stars.

Life is an adventure! Sure, you'll probably spend most of it weeping uncontrollably, and on fire, but hey!