The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rulers of the Night (OOC)  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Rulers of the Night (OOC)
« on: January 14, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »
we come to the world where finally the myth of Vampires, Werewolves and Hunters come alive into the modern age. Anthros and Humans live together, no battle between them(anthros can be Vampires and Werewolves too) Count Dracula, has now awaken, in raged and searching for the man who put him back in hell. Werewolves and Hunters are having a hard time fending off the Vampires. Cursed Human/anthros are now more and more wanted for their blood. More deaths, more rituals, more truths about their Mythical world that we became so comfortable with.

Vampires: three levels of Vampire you can be.
Noble: the purest of the pure, the oldest blood line, they have the most control over their blood lust, they are mainly the people who work the government and the huge business. they tolerate humans/anthros but don't like them(seeing them as low lives and just filthy). they usually know how to work magic, such a blood and black magic. They are also the most beautiful in features, the art of seduction and getting information is their specialty, they generally have little to no emotion in them. Hunters have a hard time touching this race

Modern: a new breed of vampire. they live among humans like any other. They are more human/anthro, even with their blood lust raging a little more than the Nobles, they can feel human emotion since they are noble and human mix. they can do some magic but they are pretty much the normal, beautiful vampire. Harder to catch for Hunters

Newborn: they are the humans, transformed into vampires, they are savage, blood lust is the only thing on their minds, they attack humans/anthros constantly. Hunters usually kill these vampires easily. (newborns, if they survive can become Modern Vampires)

Werewolves or Lycans well basically are any other werewolf, by the light of the full moon they transform, but they have more control over their shape shifting as they grow older, immortal life span like vampire. they are sworn enemies to the vampire, constant battles, they have a easier time killing all three levels of vampire. they don't have the three levels, but they tolerate and enjoy human/anthro company. Most of the time they are good, but they are easily turned. the older you are the more resistant. there is an even amount of good and rouge werewolves

Hunters
Mainly Humans and Anthro's become hunters, they join because they must fulfill their vengeance. they are granted their power by the goddess Nyx and Artemis that work together. granted immortal life and youth, they are servants to destroy all evil. They are given powers to help destroy Vampires and Rouge Werewolves.

Cursed Humans/Anthros: they are like any ordinary person on this planet, but if they come from an ancient family line from Transylvania, Romania. cursed by the Nameless God of Night, in their blood, they have what is called Elixir. a blood that is irresistible to vampires, werewolves and hunters. the more closely related you are to the bloodline, the stronger the Elixir. since they are rare, they are harder to find. they are distinctly known to have no scent. the elixir defends its self by becoming acidic if its not willingly given. if the blood is exposed and no race (except normal humans/anthros) can have an easy time resisting a smell that is so extremely, intoxicating, good and the taste it unbelievably delicious. the reaction of each race depends on the individual. if vampire, werewolf or Hunter drinks the blood of a cursed human, depending on how powerful the elixir is, it will amplify your characters abilities... if a direct blood line, which is rare, your power will reach to the point were you will reach almost godlike power... but its only temporary

Rules:
1. no godmodding
2. have fun and be nice on the OOC
3. magic is allowed, must be approved
4. again, have fun
5. I must approve before post.

Characters I will play (p.s, make Bio detailed, not complicated)

Name: Anna Helstein
race: Cursed Human
your abilities(if a Vampire/hunter/werewolf): N/A
personality: smart, a little to curious, witty, logical, clever, kind, open minded.
Bio: a photojournalist for the National Geographic, she is unaware that she is the grand daughter of the ancient so called myth of Gabriel Van Helsing(mother side) and Doctor Victor Frankenstein(father side). her elixir pulsing through her blood, her parents died in an accident when she was ten. she lived with her grandparents until fifteen, graduated early and went to school to become a journalist, graduating again early she got her job quickly as a Photo Journalist for the National Geographic, been all over the world, her next new assignment is to go to Romania Transylvania to go and document the town and write an article of the town and Castle Dracula. only doing her job, only to accidentally awaken the most powerful vampire in the world. Count Dracula and his brides Verona, Aleera and Marishka. upon returning she is going to be told the most ridiculous thing of her life.

Name: Fang BlackTalon
race: (anthro) black wolf Hunter  
your abilities: he is psychic, power to read minds and manipulate them.
personality: mysterious, dark, protective
Bio: born 1917, he went to the goddesses to avenge his lovers death to the noble vampire who took her life.  killing him, he became the servant, killing all evil that crossed his path. for years he did this until recently he was assigned to go and protect the woman named Anna Helstein. not aware of her back round he takes the job.

post your character and see if you like it ;3
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 02:51:15 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Rulers of the Night (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 11:58:13 AM »
Name: maximus s shadow
race: lace monitor hunter
your abilities: able to turn ordinary objects into weapons for both attack and defence
personality: playfull yet mature, lazy, calm, protective, uncaring.
Bio: born into medieval Britten max has lived more lifetimes than he cares to remember hunting the ones that killed the rest of his bloodline, they treat it like a game, tricking him into loving someone through some dirty trick then killing them off when he's away. he moved around learning new techniques from around the world that he now uses in his hunting.

so?  if theres any problems just tell me. hope this one is as good as your other RPs.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »
I hope so too :3 I do have a post on the serious RP, btw as a Hunter, You Know Fang BlackTalon pretty well

Post Merge: January 18, 2011, 06:50:29 AM
there will be other plot twists :3 but you will know of my characters bloodline very quickly, just to speed things up. 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 06:50:29 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »
Character I will play:

Name: Zephyr Ryhpez
Alligience: none, but always for the good side
Weapons: Multi-metaled returning dagger (see my profile), multiple throwing weapons, Van Helsing-style crossbow pistol, sword similar to Percy Jackson's, battle gloves
Race: Feline
Personality: Mildly sarcastic, varying tones of voice, impulsive, brave, creative when it comes to seemingly impossible situations, friendly.
Bio: Does not like to delve into his past. Has metal scar as proof of winning a fight with the metal lord. Demon killer. Follows demon fighter code:

1. Always fight for good.
2. Never summon a demon.
3. Demon lords and their second-in-command are never to be killed at risk of inter-dimentional war.

Worst enemy of Lord Loss, who is now in this dimention ever since his book series ended.  

Does NOT approve of blood-drinking thing... and thus knows of ways to make it so that the cursed human can live around hunters and werewolves and vampires without them trying to drink their blood.

There's more to him than meets the eye...

*I might play Elexsis, but only time will tell if I will...*
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 06:33:33 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 10:44:50 AM »
ok, quick question for ether one of you. what the heck is goiing on? i replied as best i could from what i understood but i don't think i understood your posts cifero. so if you could please give me a quick run down of what's happened i would greatly apreciate it.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 02:53:19 AM »
honestly, I have no idea..no matter how many times i read it

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 06:18:50 AM »
ok, quick question for ether one of you. what the heck is goiing on? i replied as best i could from what i understood but i don't think i understood your posts cifero. so if you could please give me a quick run down of what's happened i would greatly apreciate it.
Zephyr (me) offered his help to the hunters, realized that Anna wasn't safe from the demons in her current location, and rushed to help her. Fang thinks that he (Zephyr) looks like a villain from the past, so he, Max (you), Guy, and Elexus follow him and catch up to him in the infirmery. You wrap me in your chain coffin, but then the demons/vampire/werewolf/creatures come in, and you and Fang go to fight them. My character is grabbed by Guy and Elexus, and he notices Frank, Anna, and the man that I presume is Igor. Upon seeing them, he passes into his ghosly form and does something that's vital to the plot that can't be revealed yet. Getting back into his body, he find s that Elexus has joined in the fighting, and persuedes Guy to let him go. Confused by why Guy would think that he'd kill a Hunter, he starts to help Elexus by fighting one of the two creatures that she was fighting.

Got it? 
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 09:03:34 PM »
enough to say that my last post is in the wrong hunter base but it still works.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 06:22:54 AM »
(Emrelda, your new picture is nice.)

So what do you two think of my latest post?

Nice twist huh?

And it gets weirder.

MUCH weirder.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 06:35:24 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 09:48:28 AM »
not to bad but i think we should let em catch up and post. we'll give her till friday, ok? after that we'll continue, leaving fang at the base with anna while we go hunting.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 02:19:02 AM »
ummm...okay, thats fine, tough this is no where near where I wanted to go with this...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 10:44:22 PM »
Sorry. I have an overreactive instant storyline problem. Basically, what happens is this:

I read something, like it, and (in this case) if it's technically unfinished, my imagination starts to expand the topic into other areas, causing a storyline to form, and then (in this case) my imagination forces me to post it. But I can't think of the whole thing, or in other words, my imagination needs to wait for new information to come in from the other posters in the topic to continue forming the storyline (in this case.) In short, my brain thinks up parts of a story that it (in this case) believes will make the topic more like the storyline of a manga book or a movie. So basically, my brian can come up with some interesting ideas to use in a topic like this one.

And it's not even half done yet.

But if you're confused, I can fix that.

I'll just post the answer to why the hunters in Sector 7 didn't all go nuts when Anna cut herself.

But here's a hint.

Look at the post where I stated the facts about my character Zephyr.

(P.S. He's the reason that this happened. I'll tell you how he caused  I'll tell you how in "Rulers of the Night."

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 11:26:23 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 01:18:14 AM »
okay, I had a certian plan that I wanted to go with this, and not to be rude, but what your doing is  rude, I wished you would of told me before you started putting in something, and for in this case, I am very frustrated and angry with this, because I needed this reaction when Anna cut herself, you are god modding and this is your first warning, I am the GM (Game Master) and I am giving you one more chance before I cut you off this RP, I have strict guidlines and I need you to follow them, and if you cant, I will end this....

@ Max, look, I am not mad at you.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01:39:14 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

Offline Alice The Necrofox

• The Necromantic Mechanist
  • Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Back in black! Or rather a putrid shade of green
    • Awards
  • Species: Undead Fox/Demon Hybrid
  • Coloring: Green fur
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Build: Tall, well built, young ish
  • Currently: Re-integrating with TFF. SO EXCITE
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »
Dear Cifero Windtail.

Hey, Emrelda asked me to look over this just to see if her argument is valid and she seems to be in the right here. Its her decision how the storyline goes, and you adding in an extra faction as well as a whole slew of characters into her storyline IS godmodding. Unless you asked Emrelda about this, and told her you were bringing in a dozen anthros, a daemon hellchild, AND and eight armed opponent AS WELL as your main character, THEN you would not be god modding, but from what she says, you haven't.

So please delete all previous posts where you didn't have your character. If you don't like how she is running the story, then you don't have to play.
  • Avatar by: Kazna (Waiting for him to give me his FA again)
  • Signature art by: None

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I hate the fact that I was being rude without knowing it.

But don't worry. I know exactly how to fix this.

Post Merge: February 28, 2011, 11:26:41 PM
There! All fixed!

:'( I'm so sad that I made you angry.

Do you forgive me?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:26:41 PM by Cifero Windtail »