The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Question to all Furries  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
Re: A Question to all Furries
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 03:16:10 AM »
Let's see...I picked blue and white because the cold suits me so well. And I originally had pointy ears and i like them better, but changed because these suit me better. and...IDK where the tan came from... but I like it and is seems to fit. And I picked a wolf/dog hybrid because I just feel like I have similarities to them. smart, loyal etc...
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline armagre

• Boisterous Bear
  • I R Armagare!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: normal fox colors really at the moment
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 125 bls
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 05:47:08 AM »
My fursona is really my avatar who is a mut demon

but i thought people wouldn't like that or be afraid of it/ the fursuit would be expensive to really have him as my fursona >.>
so i picked a fox named mikko, i colored him and all my friends said that his face looks like my dogs... and it does X3 so i dont know what that so suppose to reflect, but meh.

I donno i have many parts of me. Depending on how i feel i can fell the animal.
Happy mood is fox mood! i feel my tail wag and hears twitch and i just move differently.
Bad mood im a dragon i feel the wings, and my tail stops moving and i fell heavy.

Without this i wouldn't know what mood i was in =/ i cant really feel my emotions anymore its hard to explain so i used replacements to tell me what mood im in (fox/dragon)

Now where does armagare come in, in all this? He only shows up in me when im at my worst, when i can care less about the world or i feel like i should go out of my way to make some one miserable (you really have to piss me off to get this) armagare also shows up when im most hurt. when im so heart broken about something i couldn't take it anymore. Armagare is more me than the fox or dragon.
He is misunderstood because he is evil but really he wants to see people happy, but he just cant help him self sometimes and says things he shouldn't
its fun to be mean but he hates what happends after the fun wares off... and soon he is all alone. He doesnt do it on purpose, its just the nature of the beast.
theres more but its hard to explain X3
All i know is armagare is there when you need it, but when he starts to have fun, he goes to far.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 10:09:48 PM »
How can someone be evil and want people to be happy at the same time? Don't you mean that he wants to see people happy but he sometimes goes into an instinctive state of mind perhaps?

How do you all feel about people that make a fursona that is powerpowered and differs from them?

Like all types of "epic" features like mental powers, super smart/strong, breathe fire, wings, awesome Final Fantasy swords and guns and has a stereotypical personality like buff or cute or shy when nothing of it fits the person and they say it is indeed their fursona? Just an example, mind you.

Offline armagre

• Boisterous Bear
  • I R Armagare!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: normal fox colors really at the moment
  • Height: 5' 5"
  • Weight: 125 bls
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 03:26:59 AM »
How can someone be evil and want people to be happy at the same time? Don't you mean that he wants to see people happy but he sometimes goes into an instinctive state of mind perhaps?
meh well he is just evil, but he doesnt like being evil but he cant help him self cause thats just what he is.
He would like to not be, i guess. >.>"
im not very good at words im sorry

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 02:54:05 PM »
Oh no I was just asking, nothing intended.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2011, 03:06:55 PM »

How do you all feel about people that make a fursona that is powerpowered and differs from them?

Like all types of "epic" features like mental powers, super smart/strong, breathe fire, wings, awesome Final Fantasy swords and guns and has a stereotypical personality like buff or cute or shy when nothing of it fits the person and they say it is indeed their fursona? Just an example, mind you.

People wanna be more than what they are sometimes. It's not anything new.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »
Of course, that is usually the reason for it happening. But do you think it's fake or a lie? Or okay and cool?

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 09:48:49 PM »
Well, to me it depends. I mean, I agree maybe you shouldn't pick this buff lady killer if you're a thin nerdy guy who would get a nosebleed at talking to a girl, but like, say you're character has fire powers and you're a very passionate, quick to action kind of person that would be okay.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 10:00:32 PM »
I agree with that. If there is a connection, even far fetched, it's much more true than something at random.