The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fluxating Stillness  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Fluxating Stillness
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 12:07:05 AM »
Charlotte, gasping and then she gazed angrily at her kidnapper before she fell unconscious

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 12:29:52 PM »
marco finaly made it to one of his hidden pockets, he managed to pull out a small lock picking set. "does any of you know how to pick a look without seeing the lock? if so speak up now." he said looking from face to face, hoping someone would answer with a yes.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 05:41:37 PM »
Ninn, still shell shocked, half heartedly raised her hand. "I do," she said numbly. "I'll have to study it first and I really don't think it's a great idea but I'll do it." She would have preffered knowing what was going on and where she was before picking locks...
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 06:00:00 AM »
marco shufled over till he was right in front of the girl, he slid her the lock pick set and held his restraints where she could see them. "you can use mine as a referance while you get your self out."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 10:31:49 PM »
Charlotte woke up in a Laboratory, with a throbbing headache, on the table in front of her, she saw a series of bones, anthro and animal alike, with a note on the corner saying "put the skeletons together, determine the species and then we will talk"

fine...might as well Charlotte put on latex gloves and went to work.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 08:40:01 PM »
Ninn began to pick apart her restraints nonchalantly, barely looking at them, and only glancing at his to see where they were tightest on him. Once they were loose, she with great difficulty managed to stick a feed wire in them and activate the switch, which made them implode and snap open. Now she was free she asked, still looking like nothing was wrong: "I suppose I get you out now?"
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 08:55:57 PM »
"would be nice, and i can help get the others out to once i'm out." he smiled, hiding his worry at being left there cos he had trusted the wrong person. "so how did you learn such a skill? must've been hard to pick up."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 09:04:04 PM »
"I'm a thief," she said matter-of-factly..."guessing this isn't jail or youd've picked up on that." Ninn slid over and put him behind her in an effort to hide him from the potential cameras. She started to loosen up his restraints enough so they could open up once she fed them the implosion wire.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 09:07:46 PM »
onc the cufs were off marco looked over his shoulder and smiled. "a theif hu? i'm a smugler, hence the fact i still have some of my equipment. but theres not much for me outside here, my boss is gonna freak when he finds out that i got caught.i'm the best he's got."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2011, 07:24:24 PM »
She listened to him, then added her own two cents. "My stupid uncle. Bet he turned me in for the bounty..." Ninn said halfway to herself. She knew her "uncle" had a lot of debts and would turn her in to pay them, but that didn't explain why he had her move in with him in the first place. "He'll pay for this, good for nothing dog-" she said this with a smile, as she also knew she still liked her uncle and he still liked her, but a wrong was a wrong and payback was payback. He'd understand.
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 11:46:01 AM »
"sound's like my boss. cash first, care a close second." marco laughed slightly. "wonder if they could be one and the same?" he rubbed his wrists after stashing the cuffs in one of his normal pokets as a 'just in case' precaution. "now if i just had my bag i'd be right." he looked around again and moved over to the officer. "think they'll let him die?"