The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: world war 3 ( rp)  (Read 16411 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: world war 3 ( rp)
« Reply #255 on: April 24, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »
max laughed as hi BAR began to emit a loug 'clicking'sound rather than bullets, meaning the clip was empty. "licence? my comanding officer tore it up. aparently he didn't like the way i was taught to drive back when the vulpa and fox armys join forces. not many people know about that, not many that wern't there that is. i learnt to drive of someone you might of heard of, his name was general nish tezin. he lead a group of vulpa that saved my life along with about a hundred of my allys from an attacking force of tigers." mex got out off the jeep, reloading as he did.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The greatest lie ever told? Don't worry, I'm fine.
    • Awards
  • Species: Vulpa, anthro. alien fox creatures
  • Coloring: Grey Fox
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Weight: 155-160 lbs
  • Build: Athetlic Muscled
« Reply #256 on: April 24, 2011, 03:50:16 PM »
Tier jumped down from the mounted weapon and began walking back over to the crater where his weapons were. "I know the ones who helped. They're dead now. Well, most of them are anyway. Most of the Waffen seem only conserned with the mission of finding that paridise place they all talked of and the Totenkoph are too stupid and too brutal to try to help others." He reached the spot and picked up the panzerschreck and his Kar 98 to run his arms through the straps. He grimaced as the strap touched his left side where he had been shot but other than that he didn't make any indication of real pain. "I have little faith in civilization and even less in mine. I'm just waiting until it's my turn to pay for what I've done. Life has a way of punishing you when you do something bad. Do somehting bad enough it can take a while, kinda gives you time to think about what you've done like waiting for an axe to fall on your neck."
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #257 on: April 24, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »
"no....dont go..." koda mumbled in his sleep.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: April 25, 2011, 07:00:04 AM »
Atreyu rapidly grew adjusted to the drug and rejected it, darts being only a minor irritant to his system, waking slowly and looking at Koda, Rob and Shade above. A painful pang of regret came over him and he honestly felt like killing himself then and there for the pain he had caused this group, and the blatant disregard for Moon's situation. The things he could have advoided had he not been looking out for only himself. He cast a sad look at his fellow boy and said: "I'm sorry" as straight forward as he could. 
x

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: April 25, 2011, 09:26:54 AM »
"yea, i remember the old man talking about some fantisy land as he called it. sounds like you two would have gotten along like brothers. he lead a group independant of the main bulk of your forces. he and i started that little rebelion i was part of, we actualy fought part of the vulpa army, side by side. hundreds of vulpa on oneside, thousands of wolves on the other. about three hundred mixed spices fighting them both in the middle. not many of us left that bloodbath.....including nish." max went dark towards the end, looking at the ground while sitting with his back against the blood splatered ruble. "it seems we have somethings in comman....we're both fearless in the face of the enimy, we both hate most of eachothers and our own armys, we both are army deserters.....and we both seem to have lost alot of people we cared about."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: April 25, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »
Atreyu smiled at the thought that Koda had given hope to someone. He pulled out materials he had been supplied- a stimpak, some paste and gauze, and treated Koda's wound properly, careful not to wake him and replacing the gauze and cloth at the end. "No need to forgive me," he told Koda and left him alone to sleep. He had nowhere to go anymore and would rather be dead than anything else, so retreated behind the wall and pulled out his knife, slowly beggining to draw it across his own throat, not suicidal for emotion but suicidal for the fullfillment of honor in his own mind.
x

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2011, 02:58:29 PM »
Shade watched has the solder he captured re gained his contoness. " Hes could have information on Moon and where they took her" he said turning to the others.
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »
Tier nodded to Max's words and walked in to the structure and listened to Artyoms words soberly. He was right. They all had lost but the thing about it was Tier was once part of the cause of that loss. He walked over to where the fire had already burned out and sat down with a sigh as he looked at Arteyu and began sifting through the ashes to find a good coal or two for which he could rebuild the fire. "You know, I don't blame you for bringing them here." He began as he added some tinder to the hot coals and produced a small flame which he began to feed back into a proper camp fire. "Deathweaver or not you're just a cub and what they sent you on was a suiside mission." He opened his jacket and snicked at the bloodstaines on his tan shirt. "Well, that's ruined." He complained as he opened his tan shirt and checked his bandage. It looked like hell, but at least he wasn't bleeding out or anything so he had to put that into the win coloum. He leaned back with a groan and left his shirt open to allow the wound to breath somewhat. It had beeen a while since they all had had a decent bath or shower and Tier supposed letting the wound get a little air wouldn't hurt it any. Scars traced his body like landmarks on a map. Ofer his athletically fit frame a long diagonal slashmark where he had been opened up by a machete ran from his left pex to his right hip. Stab wounds still unsetteled the fur and shown like a beacon one right over his heart the other under his left pex. Two puckers of bullet wounds graced his upper right shoulder, and left hip. The numbers 545 were tattoed onto his left pex and shown in stark black against the once creamy white fur of his underside. "Crap that hurts." He said removing the bandage to examine the wound. It had been a lazer rifle that had hit him so there would be no bullet to chase and pluck out but it hurt bad enough as it was. He decided to leave it alown for now and leaned back letting his body rest as much as he could afford. He had lost a good bit of blood and had managed to keep his body from going into shock with the dugs but now that he was comming down from them he was feeling kinda tired and felt the need to catch a quick nap.
I am no hero, I am no knight in shining armor, and I am not your friend. I am a monster, and I will only wind up hurting you in the end.

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy. -Dante

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2011, 06:26:23 PM »
Koda slowly opened his eyes, looking around, and saw that Atreyu was awake now.
"oh good" he said in an exhausted tone. He still wasn't fully awake yet as he sat up straight.
"is.....is everyone okay?" he asked nervously. "nobody is hurt...right?"
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »
Atreyu felt a pang in his hiding spot and lowered the knife. Maybe it would be better to kill himself later, to avoid traumatizing this group. He came back out and slid the knife back in his shirt as though nothing was wrong. "I'm doing fine," he confirmed, and looked to Koda as he sat down in the circle. "The question is, did my healing do anything for your wound? Or is it still pretty bad?" he asked Koda. He heard Tier try to comfort him and he smiled slightly.
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #265 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:50 AM »
Koda blinked.
"healing....?" he attempted to move his injured arm, and it did without any pain.
"wow! Thank you atreyu!" he exclaimed, tail wagging
"it feels so much better!"

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: April 26, 2011, 10:24:43 AM »
max walked over sitting his guns down next to tier and looking over at atreyu. "your lucky though. i was ready to do to you what i did to the last three deathweavers i fought." he smirked nodding slightly in the direction of the black splater from eirlier. "so what now? we can't stay here, we've got two jeeps and we've definatly going after moon. any idea where to start looking?"

Offline Hunter_Tier

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: April 26, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »
Tier opened one eye lazily and sat up with a grimace and looked at the device. "Each Model 43 stick grenade has a blast radius of about 12 or 14 yards. You'll have a delay of about 4 to 5 seconds so they're similar to any other grenade with the fuse but the blast isn't as large. Hmph. A good M67 is what? Twice? Three times that?" He shrugged and began again. "It's ok though, M43 you can throw farther because of the handle. Now as for that," He said pointing to the device. "I'd say that's probably about the equivalant of a decent brick of C4." He chuckled lightly holding his injured side. "I know one thing, I wouldn't want to be caught in the blast radius of that thing because it's going to fling shrapnel everywhere." He stood up and began putting himself back together to make himself a little more presentable again. "Heh. Nevermind the explosion, that thing's going to fling debris in all kinds of directions. So ladies and gentlemen, what's the plan? Roll up and kick in the door, or deception and stealth?" He looked at Arteyu indicating he was part of a plan he was already forming in his head. "I've got a decent idea in mind if you all want to hear it, but I'd like to see what we all come up with and we can decide from there."

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: April 26, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
Atreyu cast a half angry at himself and the remnants, half horrified at what had happened to Moon type of look at the ground. "I honestly don't know where they took her," he said. "For Moon, it would be a different place than where they kept us. I'd think they'd keep her in an actual base for protection, probably underground, deep vault, high priority sort of thing. But I've never been to a base myself. You might be able to get it out of him though...Or maybe I could get it out of him. " He smirked in the direction of Shade and the hostage soldier. "Would be fun to use this  ability against the ones who gave it to me." He lost the smirk a little bit, remembering that the soldier would probably rather die than cave in, whacko religious types, all of them. But trying was better than nothing.
x