The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hunters needed  (Read 2563 times)

Offline Kelilina

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • one of my older drawings xD i have to fix it a lil
    • Awards
  • Species: White bengal tiger
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 5' 8'
  • Weight: 138 pounds
  • Build: limber, muscles normal for a female
Hunters needed
« on: December 09, 2010, 06:19:21 PM »
Hello feral creatures

In this topic i'm looking for adventurous hunters to roleplay with
here is the rules:
1) we can hunt ANYTHING, but make sure it's a living creature
2) keep it clean, we are all friends here, part of a pack
3) i'm the leader, so please listen to me
4) act in character, we are fantasy roleplaying in this topic

and, finally here is the starting scenerio:

its in the rainforest, but hunters travel everywhere... *its been a long night, and kelilna feels alone, she knows that it would be much easier if she was in a pack... one night she layed down to sleep. she was awakend when she heard footsteps near her. Her ears twitched and she leaped into the nearest tree. She looked down at the wanderer and asked them, "state your buisiness here"....* continue the story, lets keep this going!!!!
 :3

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Hunters needed
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 04:35:26 AM »
"I am Reficul the Black Grizzly Bear! I have come here from my home in Russia to meet with the greatest council of Hunter and Huntresses I got lost a few miles back. Do you have any food?" He lays his Great Axe down and sits under a tree looking up at you. He puts his arm into his Jacket and takes out a large pistol. He looks at it and smiles. "I've had this old gun since I was just a cub. Her names Nancy. So anyways whats your name fine lady?"

Offline Kelilina

• Vibrating Furby
  • one of my older drawings xD i have to fix it a lil
    • Awards
  • Species: White bengal tiger
  • Coloring: White and Black
  • Height: 5' 8'
  • Weight: 138 pounds
  • Build: limber, muscles normal for a female
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »
*smiles and swiftly jumps from the tree, landing on one knee. she gets up and walks over to reficul* she know he is friendly and will not harm her  "yes, i have some food... i recently killed boar and though i'd make a roast, i have all the recorces i need here"
"welcome, traveler, my name is kelilina"
shakes your hand and smiles *sits on the ground and builds a fire*
i have been wandering for a while, for my mother and father were slaughtered by the humans. I was looking to avenge their death, but for now all i am trying to do is stay alive
*she fumbles a little, trying to keep the fire going. She skins the boar and puts it over the flame*
what part of this delicious meal would you like? i havent eaten in a while, but i am willing to share with you
*she smiles again, happy to have finnally found a new friend*

Offline Muscular Bear182

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bear
  • Coloring: Black and red and purple
  • Height: 6ft 7in
  • Weight: 385
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 04:48:22 PM »
"Haha" He laughs as you fumble a bit with tthe fire. "I'll take some of that roast." He took some of the boar and began to roast it. "So you mentioned.. Humans? Why would Humans want to kill your parents?" He took a bite of the boar roast and grabbed a canteen from his kacket pocket the opposite side in which he grabbed Nancy. He offers you some. "I preferibly like to hunt the likes of dragons and the occasional Gorilla" He tought to himself, *She seems nice but maybe she's to trusting. I'll keep an eye on her and those we meet*

Offline PiroPup

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Husky X
  • Coloring: Red and black with grey hair.
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 55kg
  • Build: natural curves
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 01:03:09 AM »
"Because humans are dense creature who can't control their need for bloodshed?" A tall white and blue wolf emerges from the near by trees, his shining blue eyes piercing yours. Although he was covered in thick fur he was visibly injured on his left side, he hand subtly covering the open wound. Although his mannerisms said he was calm and collect, he held his dagger in front of him, like a scared child. "Couldn't help smelling the roast, thought I might come say hi. My name is Draco Owen, and as you can see I'm an Arctic wolf Demon."

As he walk froward it became visible that he was badly injured, his tail was covered in blood and looked like it had been cut and his muzzle looked like he had been in a bad fight. Stalking forward he walks towards the meat, facing  Reficul the full time. As he reaches the meat he turns his back and drops the knife.

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 11:33:05 AM »
"your a pain and you know it!!" said a tall lace monitor covered in mud and blood. he was carrying a bag, a winchester repeater and a grasscutter on his back and a second bag in his hand. "i was able to grab this after you disappeared. look i may have been forced to come with you but that doesn't mean I'm your personal decoy." he looked up noticing the others. "I'm with him..." he said pointing quickly at Draco "my name is durako, I'm his step brother."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Shiizune

• Avid Aardvark
  • there is always someone who dreams of your smile..
    • Awards
  • Species: Dire Wolf
  • Coloring: Mostly black and grey, some white on my underside
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 128 lb
  • Build: Limber and flexable, but slightly muscular
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 02:16:44 PM »
 *in a blurr of grey fluff, a young puppy dashed out of the bushes keeping an eye out for what was behind her... she crashed into a tree and whimpered... sprawled out on the hard, dirt floor...*
ow... help me... someone was chasing me and i'm terrified... i cant find my parents and i really dont want to be eaten... my name is shiizune... *shiizune wimpers and tries to wipe away the constant flow of tears* i just want someone to look after me...
when violet eyes get brighter, and heavy wings grow lighter,
i'll taste the sky and feel alive again...
and i'll forget the world that i knew, but i swear - i WON'T forget you...
oh, if my voice could reach back through the past, i'd whisper in your ear,
oh darling i wish you were here... T.T

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 03:49:41 AM »
I've got your back, Shiizune.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Saphira

• Avid Aardvark
  • The free flying me.
  • Species: Gray wolf and blue blooded dragon
  • Coloring: gray, white, black and blue/blue blood.
  • Height: 167 cm.
  • Weight: 55 kg.
  • Build: small and very agile and flexible
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »
*you hear breaking branches from above, and then with a hard bump a gray ball of fur lands on the ground looking closer you see a half wolf half dragon* auch... please help me... stupid trees... I'm saphira.... I heard your voices.... *Saphira lays her head down on the ground and then passes out. She has a big cut in the right wing.*
The Free Flying Me...
   ...Hunt from the sky, man I love to fly...
          ...Blue blood runs in my veins, no I am not royal, I am of the old magnificient kind, truly dragon I can never be, for howl I must and hunt in my own way...

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »
"well it seems we found the epicenter of acticity." durako walked over to saphira and checked her wing.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."