The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Reputation  (Read 14196 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: Dark Reputation
« Reply #225 on: April 06, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »
"it's just a body to him. not his first and not his last. his power destroys the body but the mind and spirit are untouched. at the moment he is hidden deep within his own subconcious, sifting through years of memories, linking them to those of the people in them. in the next hour or so he will have gone over the memories of everyone you have eve met. then he will sift out any that arn't relivent to his search untill he can pin point his target." max stepped around nic, carefull not to touch him "would you like something to eat or drink while we wait? of you could get some rest in the back. up to you.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #226 on: April 06, 2011, 09:58:25 PM »
Death slowly pulled the blade out, and his head returned to normal as he only traced the center of her chest before her soul came out. It still had some of the radiance of when she was an angel, but it was also dulled by the corruption he was too ignorant to notice in his earlier years. He took out a crystal necklace that was the same color as her fur, and sucked her soul into it before placing it back around his neck before his larger chain of bones and skulls hid it from view. He stepped down from the throne and cleaned his blade before looking back at War. "If you love her so much, then we will stop fighting long enough for her to have a proper funeral."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2011, 11:12:04 PM »
War fell to his knees, shocked at what had just happened, cradling her dead body in his arms, he was to frozen and shocked to do anything yet.  Lucifer looked more annoyed "alright then...now that conquest is out of the way he turned to death "I have an offer I know you cannot refuse... he knew that Death would listen "if you help me, I will give you something in return you desire most...you may not fully realize how you enjoy pure souls...I will in return for you loyalty give you Fae, for she has the purest soul out there, as long as that relic stays in her heart, she is protected and untouchable"

Fae watched the floating stars, suddenly she felt life being ripped from her... "Blade and Liberty have been murdered" she said slowly, tears watered her eyes as she cried for their losses

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: April 07, 2011, 01:57:06 AM »
Death turned around, first stone-faced, then smiling gleefully. "I'm assuming you didn't know that the horseman exist to keep the balance. You may have convinced War and Liberty to your ways of foolishness. However, since my orders come from the God of Everything, I already knew about your petty ambitions. Now since that is out of the way, I offer you my heartfelt refusal." Death calmly walked towards the exit, keeping his smile even though it seemed forced.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: April 07, 2011, 02:19:32 AM »
Lucifer laughed "well then...I suppose he will get quiet a shocker from Fae looking so much like liberty.."

War was already standing, Conquests body now ashes "I suppose we get Fae and kill her" Lucifer smiled "death will stop us...for he has a deep desire for...heavenly women" he stopped there as a blue portal appeared "shall we?"
"yes...we shall" War was himself again...out for blood...revenge

"going to see Fae and Felon I presume, if not it would be wise, Villian will be there shortly....at Felon's Castle"  Everything's voice left as quickly as it came
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:32:15 AM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2011, 10:38:17 PM »
   'Yeah, I take it as a demon worshipper, he'll have some blood in the back? and maybe some cake?' She asked, sidestepping the writing corpse. Looking back at him as her and Max had just about entered the house, she commenetd 'i'm not sure my memories are that pleasant. I hope he'll be alright...'

The soul of Conquest awoke in what seemed like a crystal prison, only seeing rippling black, as if her prison was behind cloth. She couldn't sense her physical being and felt incredibly calm. She felt unrestrained, despite being in what seemed a container, and she felt happy and pure once again. all the self-deprivation, all the anger and bitterness; it was gone now. She was rocked again into a sleep state by the movement of the container.

Felon and Fae at this point were in deep discussion; 'Ah... that would be impossible-- your soul -- as strong as it is, would be ripped apart if you wanted to enter that dimension.' Rubbing his temple with his hands the bat sighed. We've gone through all the secret places we know, and its a given he'll block the obvious places; just because it would be so obvious to go there after counter bluffing times a million!'
   Taking a deep breath, he got up out of the chair, 'Lets take a break-- would you like a drink, or something to eat, or maybe ask me about myself-- I'm the older brother you never knew--' It was then Fae began to cry and he felt it too, a deep, wrenching pain of death. 'Dear crimony, two in one?!'

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: April 07, 2011, 11:23:57 PM »
Fae heard what he had said, but still continued to cry heavily, getting up, her body attached herself in a hug around Felon, his tears wetting his shirt. "shred of my heart are gone!" she wailed 

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: April 08, 2011, 01:03:48 PM »
"prepare to be surprised. he has seen true horrors, he'll be fine." max smirked opening the door. inside the old house looked like an old italian villa, inside seemed ten times larger than what the house did from outside. "come out! i know your hiding in here somewhere!" a thin cat in a longsleave fishnet shirt and long black pants walked out with his head held low, as if expecting something bad to happen. "h..hi...please don't hurt me!" he cowared low when max looked at him, a small love heart visible at the base of his neck. "don't worry, i know all about what happened. villain meet jackie, one of lust's former followers. he it still forced to bear her mark but he was granted sanctuary here shortly after my downfall. he can get you anything you require. so feel free to enjoy your stay in my manor."
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Villain

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Magpie/humanoid mix
  • Coloring: Black and White
  • Height: 5''3'
  • Build: Slender
« Reply #233 on: April 09, 2011, 11:43:03 AM »
   'No one seems to like this Lust much.' Villain sighed before asking for a bloody mary (except the tomato juice was actually blood) and some chocolate. Sitting on one of the most lovely decorated chairs she'd ever seen, she asked Max, 'If we're gonna be in this together for a while... I suggest that you tell me about the other three of your siblings. Something tells me you don't get along too well with them?'

Felon sighed, holding Fae in a comforting manner, 'yes, I feel it too, perhaps less so-- I am corrupted-- but yes... it hurts dearly.' Pausing for a moment he sighed 'Fae, this is why we have to find a way to creator as fast as possible, or else more of us could perish.'

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »
"don't get along? that is the understatement of the century. lust, envy and pride not only we're the direct cause of my downfall, they personaly did everything they could at the time to kill me. not even i understand how i'm still alive, seeing as chainmeils crystal heart was broken in two...both metaphoricly and literaly. they robbed me of my thrown because of your predicesor, the origional holder of cheinmeil's heart. lust because she lost her hold on me and those around me. envy because the holder was gaining all this controle with her looks. and pride because he couldn't have her as his own." max was looking away, his gaze distant. jamie quickly returned with what villain had asked for, and a bandage around his palm. "don't worry, i'm clean, and more than willing to sacrifice such a small amount for one as beautifull as yourself." he smiled offering villain what she had ordered. "what they did to me, i wouldn't do even to them....the reason i was unwilling to fight when we met....." he lifted the small cross into view as it pulsed with energy and transformed into the chain sword, "they took our blade, and stabbed it through out crystal heart....and into hers...." he walked out of the room obviously emotional at the thought.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2011, 04:09:59 PM »
she knew Felon was not her brother by blood, but by the vows they took. she stepped away, and shook her head "its useless now...Creator has not called me back because something is wrong up there..." she caught sigh of somthing, a map to a portal... Edens portal, tonight at midnight, in central park

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »
Death nodded quietly to the voice in his head, and beckoned the 'new' Conquest towards him as he traveled his dark corridors to reach Felon's castle in only a few minutes. Upon entering, he merely wandered the halls until he felt Villain's presence...

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: April 12, 2011, 01:44:11 AM »
War looked at Lucifer as they walked through the Portal to London. "so what is becoming of it now?" Lucifer did not answer merely smiled