The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: So you wanna dance?  (Read 3427 times)

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
Re: So you wanna dance?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »
Kitt nodded, glancing down at his own timetable which showed the rest of his day to be photography work... He lay back on the grass, relaxing as he continued to chat idly, all awkwardness from their first meeting seemingly gone "So do you live round here?" he glanced curiously up at her from where he lay on the grass "What are your parents like?"
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2011, 02:04:28 AM »
Belle's face became sad "my parents...died a long while ago...I live with my aunt and her five year old daughter above the floral shop"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 07:14:23 PM »
"Oh..." Kitt rubbed at his upper arm awkwardly "Sorry, I didnt know about your parents." He picked at a loose thread in his hoodie, still feeling awkward "I moved into a small apartment downtown a few days ago... Its not much, but I finally get to live away from my parents." Still picking at the loose thread he glanced up "They both live in Slovakia. So do my brothers, and my sister is living in Scotland. I'm the youngest in a big family..."

He grinned as the bell for the end of lunch rang "Do you want to meet after school? I mean, if you want that is... I haven't had much to do since I first moved over here..."

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 10:01:22 PM »
"sure, I will show you around "

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »
Still grinning, Kitt got up and brushed grass off his jeans. Almost all the students had gone back into the school building, or where making their way there now. Kitt slung his bag over his shoulder and glanced over at Belle "Well, I'l see you after school then..."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2011, 08:24:40 PM »
**singing lesson**

Belle sang O Holy Night for the Christmas recording, the CD would be on sale that Christmas..Belle was chosen as the main singer, reluctantly she did it. though she was practicing until the recording on November, she had to sing fourteen songs. on top of it all she was performing in the Phantom of the Opera play, she was outraged when she was tricked into playing Phantom when they actually switched the story around...a new character was added, her character was practically the new love obsession for 'Erik' after Raoul and Christine left. the outrageous part was that she was 'supposed' to be a very....seductive woman that is a tango dancer that moved from Argentina... Belle was annoyed by the fact that she had to play such an outrageous character that would ruin the story, some how she would water down the character and make her slightly different wither they liked it or not.

"Belle!" the teacher shouted, Belle stopped and glared, the teacher whipped his watery eyes "continue"

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2011, 10:11:04 PM »
**photography**

"Nice work, call me when you finish developing those films..." Kitt nodded as Mr Kernigan walked out of the dark room, leaving him to continue dipping the photo negatives into the developing solution. He lay them out to dry before glancing up as someone walked into the dark room. Kitt reached for the next set of film as he looked towards the shadowy figure "Mr Kernigan I-"

The figure gave a playful laugh and stepped closer so that Kitt could finally make out who it was "Hey Kitt, didnt know I looked so much like Mr K" Katka walked up beside Kitt, glancing down at his photographs. He was incredibly glad that vision in the dark room was reduced to near blindness, for otherwise Katka would have seen his deep red flush as she brushed close against him.

Kitt stammered for a moment before regaining some of his composure "I thought you did sculpture artwork..." Katka grinned and motioned to the camera on a strap around her neck "Doesn't stop me from taking photos in my spare time though, kid... Here, pass me that developing solution could you?"