The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Shattered Dreams  (Read 7120 times)

Mr.Mustard

Re: Shattered Dreams
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2011, 01:30:24 AM »
James looked up, and swatted the girl's hand. "No. The guest shaker is over there." He pulled his hand back, and continued to eat his oatmeal.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2011, 02:06:29 AM »
Rachel ate, it was okay but not great quality food, she glanced at Sasha warningly

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2011, 02:29:24 AM »
It was a painful swat and Sasha's hand stung as she turned "could you pass me one of those salt shakers?" she blushed anew, feeling uttterly stupid for not realizing James' personal shakers were, well, personal.
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2011, 06:29:03 AM »
Fred ate his dinner in silence. It was all right, definately worthy of a mansion dining room. The mention of a fortune inheritance made him nervous. Something was definately wrong here. He tried his best to keep his composure and not let the other guests onto him.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2011, 08:42:14 AM »
Bill sat in his private quarters, his appetite spoiled. He walked to the window, and looked at the staff leaving on the ferry. It would be the last one until tomorrow night.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2011, 09:58:33 PM »
Drake looked from side to side. An inheritance? That alone could keep him from having to get a real job for a few years! Enough to put some more work on the shelves! He made a grab for James's shaker but James was too fast for him.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »
James' spy eyes spotted the young writer reaching for the salt. He pulled the shaker back, smacking Drake on the hand with the ladle. "Mind you're manners, boy." James growled.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2011, 12:22:28 AM »
Sasha giggled nervously, kind of funny how he reached for it too. She eventually knocked out her plate of food and politely clasped her hands in her lap, wishing to go home.
x

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2011, 12:28:40 AM »
"So tell us. Why, out of all the people in the world, did you choose us four to be, shall we say, candidates for your inheritance? I don't know about the others, but you and I aren't on good terms last time I checked. What is your reasoning old man?"

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2011, 12:35:50 AM »
"I guess you can say I wanted to make amends." James lied, finishing his oatmeal. "All my life I took advantage of people. I've started to realize the errors of my ways, and I'm trying to make up for it." He stood, and reached for the phone to call Bill.
---
Bill had just finished his food when he heard a burst of yelling in his ear. "Bill! Get down here and fetch dessert, before I toss you back out to the streets!" Bill stood, and started for the kitchen.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2011, 02:06:39 AM »
Drake rolled his eyes, ridiculous to even think that James had any bit of a soul left in his body
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2011, 02:28:22 AM »
He is lying... Rachel thought to herself everyone knows he is up to something...I have no intention walking out of here with his blood money, I have the intention walking out of here with Sasha and I safe and alive and him either in the grave or behind bars

Rachel looked at Sasha, she grabbed her hand, squeezing it comfortingly, Rachel began to form a plan in her brilliant mind. she would have to tell Sasha later, but she knew this...she would need Bill's help in order for it to succeed. No matter what, Sasha and she would leave ASAP with our without Mr. Mustard's permission. her sharp eyes took notice to odd, or interesting details in this room, she already investigated her room, finding a microphone and a camera. not having the skill to know how to de-wire it, she left it alone. knowing that her secret plans were not going to happen right away. she wanted to appear that she had no idea she was constantly being watched, listened to, she wanted to appear that she had absolutely no idea about his true scheme. from the past experiences, she had a vague idea that somehow Mr.Mustard knew that she herself was going to be a difficult opponent. just you wait James Mustard... you may be the wealthiest and have clever wit, but I know of your enemies who would love to have you head on a silver platter she appeared to be calm and composed but inside she was planning a scheme that would eventually work. she burned all her secret, most important things. she knew memorization would come in handy, practicing Photographic memory had helped her through sticky situations.

Looking back at Sasha she smiled reassuringly, then winking at her wickedly, telling her that she was up to something.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Mr.Mustard

« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
Bill walked to the kitchen, and started to pull the cakes and puddings into the room. With the rest of the staff gone, the task took about 20 minutes.