The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Just yuck.  (Read 516 times)

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
Just yuck.
« on: April 20, 2011, 07:14:00 PM »
I'm getting really annoyed with myself. Thats really all I can say. I can't control my feelings, and i wish i could just stop everything. I have to say this all started about a year ago and is just getting worse. I had the love of my life, and honestly the only person i think i could ever love and I left him cause i thought i wasnt good enough and then i got roped in with that stupid...older man that ive mentioned before. And this morning when i found out i was just a quickie for someone cause he was bored with his boyfriend i just got with all this. I feel like a slut, pardon my language. And even though i never did anything for real...Sstill. And my parents are giving me eheat again about stuff that never yappened and my mom has told me im worthless and shes ashamed of me and i just want to curl up in a ball and die or something.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Just yuck.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:18:29 PM »
maybe you feel this way because you're getting too worked up about your emotions. I'm not saying it isn't okay to feel upset, just saying that sometimes things go wrong or are horrible, and when you get worked up, you feel them worse and start spinning off, making things worse. Sometimes it is better to try and forget the stupid, bad things.  :)
x

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:19:36 PM »
Stupid phone :(
anyways thats the thing. And at school too i dont know how to act around people. Honestly I trip on my words and end up saying the stupidist things. I used to be so confident in myself but ever since last year ive just been getting worse and worse and worse. I dont want to feel like this anymore. And about the boy from before,  i told him how i feel and stuff but i suppose its my own fault. He moved on. I feel like no one really wants me unless its just to cheat on their mates with me!! It happened twicre without my knowledge...other times i declined the offers...
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 09:01:44 PM »
I'd consider swearing off online relationships if I were you. Or at least don't get involved until you could meet up with them in RL. It works for some people, but not everyone.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Height: 5'11&quot;
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
Nyow, only one was online.
(not counting blood)