The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Angry  (Read 414 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Angry
« on: April 17, 2011, 05:07:55 PM »
I jut found out today that my best friend was raped by one of her boyfriends, and I am seriously pissed off right now. I wanna kill him but I wont because I know she would get mad at me. it is pointless to report to the police because 99% of the time the police will just file the report away instead of actually taking care of it even though it would be the right thing to report it. some men can be such an (bad word)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 06:45:44 PM by Emrelda TripleMoon »

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Re: Angry
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »
I find it hard to believe that a rape case gets ignored by the police. It's against the law, isn't it?

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 05:11:21 PM »
it is but our American society is corrupted and wont do anything, most women wont even report it because they know it wont take action. I have heard many rape stories none of them told me that the police did anything. and yes, rape is a crime

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »
I understand your anger...sexual cases can be very aggravating. My uncle, who molested me off and on for months when I was 11 got away with it. He was put in jail, luckily, for another crime and breaking his parole so to speak by being around me--- apparently I wasn't his first little girl. There was never a trial, no-one ever talked to me about it past me standing up and admitting it TWO YEARS later....it became sort of that awkward conversation no-one wants to bring up and everyone basically told me to just forgive and forget. Taking him to trial would be too much trouble.

Since no-ones helped me by talking about it, since they wanna just forget it, it's become my dirty little secret that only I constantly worry and think about.

My uncle used to send me letters that scared me, since to him we were actually in love or something over that summer, and he thought once he got out he'd come marry me. -_- But I asked them to stop letting him send me letters and at least that was a step in the right direction....now I'll only let him talk to me ever again if it's to apologize. My own family is much more forgiving, they visit and talk to him all the time, and pray for him to get out.

It's just really hurtful to me that everyone wants me to forget it and they wanna forget it too, to play it off like it didn't matter...hurt really builds up...

That's what brings me to what you told me...you and her should take some form of action. If this issue is incredibly important to you, and you feel that rage inside your heart, you have to do something. Beat his *** up yourselves, ruin his reputation by telling everyone he knows what he did, tell the teachers or the parents, particularly his parents, come up with ways to really hurt him and make him pay.

I do suggest going to police, and ORDERING them to do something. Rape is a crime and they NEED to think of it as such. After all, if boys can go to jail for straicitory rape when the woman was to blame, why aren't they going to jail for real rape, where it is their fault?  You can take the police to court if they refuse to take action.

The reason I suggest taking action is you and your friend don't want to end up like me, hauling this dirty little secret around, letting it grow and hurt you more over the years. The fact that my family never did anything, that I never did anything, makes a painful weight I have to carry around all the time....and years later now it feels too late to do anything....I'm stuck with the weight.
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 06:19:39 PM »
oh my god Katie *hugs you* thats the most awful thing to experience. my friend was molested by her own brother. and how old is you uncle ???he is sick for saying you guys were in love and he was going to marry you, SICK SICK SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline x

• Haven't You Heard?
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 06:36:28 PM »
-_- urm...I think he was forty something. Now he's in his fifties....yeah, it's always kind of disturbing to others I tell sorry you had to hear it.

I'll admit that I was at fault too, I kind of let him do it for all those months. See I had no friends to play with, and was the outcast at school. He was staying with us since he was a nomad and would be waiting for me when I got home. And I LIKED him. He would play with me, Barbies, make-believe. He would build me things and write me poems and draw me pictures. It felt so good that I had a friend like him, since no-one else wanted me as a friend...

even though as a friend he'd talk about getting married to me and living with me and having children, sometimes even about running off with me to the mountains, bed time stories with him involved molesting, lying down in the grass to look at the clouds involved it too, and if I refused to kiss him or do things with him he'd stop playing with me and say I hurt his feelings.

so even though all of that I was glad to have him around as my only friend. sorry I'm talking about this in your thread, just it seemed really open and I've been hurting to tell someone -_-
x

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »
Katie....*hugs you* we should move this to PM

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 07:25:58 PM »
That's terrible, if I was you I would do anything and evrything in my power to get this guy what he deserves, tell anyone that you think would listen, anything at all that would work.

People like that don't deserve to get off wihout any consequences, he deserves to pay.
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Kodachi Devil

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Bunbun! Bunbun! Yes I am!
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, BBrown Hair.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 119 lbs.
  • Build: Medium
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »
People like that disgust me. If i had things my way id chop off their private areas and let wild animals eat their bleeding bodies. And even THAT is too good of a punishment.... i beleive it was my cousin that was molested by her uncle who, thank god, is dead and rotting in florida.
i just wish bad people would die. *hugs katie and emerelda*
im sorry if im ranting at you both but i just hate those sorry excuses for human beings.
I'm a devil, but I'm not bad most of the time. Okay I'm only bad some of the time. Okay maybe I'm bad all of the time. ;D

I heart Girls Generation! <3

Offline WhiteTiger89

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Siberian Tiger
  • Coloring: White fur with black stripes, sapphire blue eyes, black wings
  • Height: 6'2&quot;
  • Weight: 185 lbs.
  • Build: Tall with lean muscles.
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 01:02:43 AM »
The only reason I won't actively advocate killing this sick SOB is because the rage I feel at stories like this is something that is best kept out of the rest of the world.

That said, I highly encourage you going to the police about this, if for no other reason than you at least made an effort to do the right thing. And that way, any failing to legally crucify this monster is the cop's fault. Not yours, and not your friends.

Also, Katie W. speaks wisdom.

I wish you the best possible luck with this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to track down a bored and easily angered former Marine...
"Avenged Drunkenfold, Disdrunked, and Drunken Force!" - Mike Wengren, drummer for Disturbed.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 03:10:34 PM »
It's a shame when the force that is supposed to prevent and pursue things like these, aren't trustworthy...

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 05:21:50 PM »
our society just doesnt care about our women any more.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 07:11:32 PM »
And all cops should take you as an example then, Rob. I don't think we have the same problem here, but then again there's a LOT less crime here so the police actually has time for such.

I remember a good few years back, someone would let their guard dogs free on their lawn outside their fence, and they would attack me when I went to school because the path went passed their property. I sent a mail to the police via their website and a few days later the chief himself had went over there and told him to keep his dogs on a leach.

I can only use what information I read here to make an opinion about the American police. And if they really do give a damn half the time, it's a shame.

I would still report it though. There is NOTHING to lose.

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 07:49:28 PM »
I would agree that this should be reported. Also my condolences to your friend, I really hope she is okay or will be okay with time.

Like Puncia said you really have nothing to lose from reporting it. Maybe they wont do anything, but maybe they will. At the moment though I would say that you being there for her will be one of the best things you can do. If she is your best friend then hopefully you can help her recover, though I know you will do your best for her anyway.

Again, I'm sorry to hear it happened. Rape is a horrible thing for someone to live with for the rest of your life  :(
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

Offline Eli

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black, White
  • Height: 6feet 2inches
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: athletic
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 03:27:28 PM »
@ Katie W. it was never your fault. He was the adult and it's his fault.

@ Emrelda TripleMoon the problem is not that the cases are ignored it's that people wait too long to report them and there is no evidence left or that they never report it at all.