The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Words from Otebon Albrecht  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Bibliophilic Philosopher
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • How can you expect to win if you don't play?
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey and white.
  • Height: 6' 4''
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Lithe and strong
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: No longer a member
Words from Otebon Albrecht
« on: October 07, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »
Hello all. I am Otebon Albrecht and I am a moderator here on TheFurryForum.com, specifically responsible for the literature section and some of the RP boards. Writing is a bit of a passion of mine, and because of that, I want to offer it out to you.

I will use this thread to showcase and display the stories I write for others either through Commission, Trade, or Request as well as coordinate purchases and trade requests. If you wish to discuss the possibility of getting a story of your own, please do not hesitate to contact me through any method you have available, including responding to this thread or sending me a Personal Message. I am open to writing a story of any rating, so please don't hesitate to ask!

Writing request information:

If you wish to request a story for free, please view this thread.

If you wish to offer or negotiate a trade (I am willing to discuss anything from literature for literature, art, animations, etc.) please PM me with your thoughts and your offer for trade. I will be more than happy to discuss with you.

If you wish to purchase a Commission please post below your intent. I will PM you about your story and will get your thoughts and desires so that I can begin writing as soon as possible.

Please note that all stories will be written in 11pt font, Calibri (body), and single spaced in Microsoft Word unless requested otherwise.

Commission pricing:

Stories can be purchased for $1 a page. I am willing to discuss stories of any length and type.

Here are a few stories that I've written for others or myself.

Chaesok Night (Filename: "Request Story for ThisIsGabe(Post)") is a story written by the request of Username: ThisIsGabe on FurAffinity.net. The Characters and Storyline was his, I was merely the one to record the story from his outline. Please contact ThisIsGabe on FurAffinity if you wish to use his characters.

First Encounters (Filename: "Trade for Ventus Fall [First Encounters]") was written as a trade between Ventus and I. She came to me with the main character of the story, Ikky Akai-Kogamo, a general outline of the antagonist, and asked me to fill in the blanks. Ikky "Dalton" Akai-Kogamo is her character and you should contact Ventus Fall if you wish to use this character for any reason.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:40:27 AM by Otebon Albrecht »
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Re: Words from Otebon Albrecht
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 08:52:10 PM »
Recently, I was trapped at a hotel with no usable internet, so I ended up writing a bunch. Finished two stories and here they are:

Dear Journal (Filename: "Aggorables Submission [Dear Journal]") was written for a small contest that ended today (sorry for no notification here as I think this is a fantastic contest, but I only found out about it, wrote the story, submitted it right before I left, and then had no internet) on FurAffinity. The idea of the contest was to write a horror story about chibi zombies. The story is in the form of a Journal written by the scientist responsible. The character, Dr. Luc, is a modification of my own character and I will ask that you ask me before using him in any situation.

Homecoming (Filename: "Request Story for Puncia [Homecoming]") was written by request of Puncia. She asked that I write a story about a female human and a male Feline Furry of some sort that meet on a rainy night. No other requirements. She allowed me full control over location, time, setting, and so forth. After writing the horror story and having a bit of a rough time at my conference, I decided I wanted something a bit lighter and wrote this. All characters were created for this story. Please ask me before using any aspect of this piece.

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Signature art by: Puncia and Grisli (using art from Winged Zephyr) respectively

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 11:12:03 PM »
I have noticed that my download links have become unusable for some reason. I am working to fix this.

Offline Otebon Albrecht

• Racious Racoon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 02:14:58 PM »
I am unable to make this work... so all literature that I will display (which is all my request, trade, and commission work with permission from purchaser) will be displayed through my FA page. I encourage you to go there, especially as I have posted a few more stories.

Happy reading!