The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3970 times)

Amonymous

Re: Greetings
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 11:02:20 PM »
As noble a cause as this may seem ... DDoSing trolls isn't going to solve any problems If anything It will just bring more problems in fact its stupid, if anything it will have the complete opposite effect >.>

Also, No offense but I find it very weird that your braking one of the main rules of Anonymous? I get that Anonymous is a pseudo-group in the since that there is no leader and it doesn't really exist but is just a bunch of individuals and small groups that sail under a common flag, but majority of people "in" Anonymous aren't going to stick up against anti-fur-... ism there goals and ideology vary drastically from person to person, and I mean its fine if you wanna fight anti-fur-ism thats all fine and dandy but the overwhelming majority of people that comprise Anonymous have much more important goals in mind such as fighting the church of Scientology... so I'm going to call BS on this operation unless more proof is given.... but what ever floats your boat it doesn't concern me because I don't have a big enough attention span to keep up with things that don't pertain to me directly and with that being said I bid you farewell

It's fine if you believe this, but I'm breaking no rules in representing Anonymous.

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 11:26:46 PM »
Never said you where breaking any rules for "representing Anonymous" however ... ... Last I checked isn't it a big no no to talk about anonymous to anyone outside of anonymous? Post about the OP on one of anons sites and I'll be more inclined to believe you. =3

Amonymous

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 11:28:32 PM »
Never said you where breaking any rules for "representing Anonymous" however ... ... Last I checked isn't it a big no no to talk about anonymous to anyone outside of anonymous? Post about the OP on one of anons sites and I'll be more inclined to believe you. =3

It's fine to talk to people about Anonymous as long as you STAY anonymous, and I can't post anything yet, you might want to read the previous posts.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 11:31:12 PM »
Please do not make this thread a debate about Amonymous's reasons or intentions for being here, or about Anonymous as a group.

Amonymous has done nothing against the forum rules or anyone in particular, and unless that happens, Amonymous is as welcome as any other member of the forum.

Please just greet our new member as you would anyone else. If you have a valid reason to be concerned about Amonymous's intentions here, contact a forum administrator.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Amonymous

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2011, 06:18:11 PM »
This may be late but I want to make it clear that I, Amonymous or Anonymous as a group have no intention of DDOSing this site or any furry related site.

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • ArticSkyWolf is here to be awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue almost everywhere
  • Build: strong and awesome
  • Currently: Gaming some gamez
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »
Although I agree that most people that see Amonymous as a hacking group, I support them. Anyways, you should always remember that furries are everywhere, the same with hackers. There are of course furry hackers out there, lurking, looking at log files, glitching things, stuff like that.

I welcome Amonymous to TFF. I also welcome Amonymous, the hacking group to TFF.

I agree, people want to get rid of both furries and hackers. Because they hate them. Because they do not understand us.  Both of course, will never happen (the getting rid of)

As long as there are animals, there will always be furries. As long as there is art, expression and creation in this world, there will always be furries.

As long as there are computers, there will always be hackers. As long as there are restrictions on the Internet, there will always be hackers. Unless everything is free, there will always be hackers.

Although I still have my doubts that Amonymous would actually go onto TFF, I still welcome you guys.

Welcome to The Furry Forums!  ^_^
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:30:44 PM by ArticSkyWolf »

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 08:43:33 PM »
Please do not make this thread a debate about Amonymous's reasons or intentions for being here, or about Anonymous as a group.

Art stream:

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2011, 11:02:59 PM »
Furry Warfare 1, Amonymous breach!  I has no clue who or what they are O.O, but it sounds evil O.O, Get off my lawn, BANG!!! ^.^  is every1 arguing or agreeing, or something?  oh and welcome to the FF.. injoy ur stay
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2011, 11:10:27 PM »
Okay, because people don't know how to listen to me after I've already asked twice on this page to greet Amonymous as you would any other member, this thread is being locked.

Amonymous, I hope you can still feel welcome here... even if some of our forum members don't know how to be polite to someone who hasn't done anything wrong.

Art stream: