The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sequence  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
Sequence
« on: October 28, 2011, 04:03:43 AM »
Recently released on Steam for merely $5 after taking third place in Microsoft's Dream Build Play competition (and won $5k for it), Sequence is an RPG/rhythm game created by Jason Wishnov, a 25-year old computer and electrical engineer from the University of Florida. It's his first game ever created and he wanted to create a rhythm game that was new and different.
Steam Announcement Trailer

So far they have released many patches, showing that they care about the feedback and work hard and quickly to give everyone the best experience possible.

And for once, the difficulty can be set rather high so that Step Mania players such as myself won't get bored! I love this game. It's got good voice acting and animation, art and music, it's very witty and funny and I have yet to actually see any plot development so I've got lots in store for me.

What do you guys think? Tried it?

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
Re: Sequence
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 04:14:49 AM »
From Total Biscut's review, it looked awesome. The voice acting and pretty much all the lines are great. I would totally by it if steam worked on my computer. Anyone on the edge about getting it or not totally should spring the few bucks for it.

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 04:27:42 AM »
I bought it seconds before TB's "WTFudge is Sequence" video was over, actually. And it was 10% off right then so it cost me €3.65 or something. Left me with 34 cents since I was already broke! Haha.

It really is worth the money, I think the review was very good. But I'm real sorry Steam doesn't work on your computer. Tried to fix it?

Offline Boone Zofox

• A Custom Title
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Avi from Kaprika
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Fox
  • Coloring: Grayish black
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Athletic
  • Currently: Sarcastic . . .
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 04:37:09 AM »
Yeah, I think it's something to do with the network that is set up where I go to school, but that's off topic. I'm glad you enjoy it though. there are a ton of indie games that are just completely forgotten. And I would go to town on them if I could.