The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: a cagon christmas  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
a cagon christmas
« on: December 26, 2011, 07:08:06 AM »
The cagon was sleeping, not a sound could be heard. She had the wings of a dragon, not that of a bird. The rest of her was cat, with stripes to her tail. Black and white fur, like she was in jail. The alarm by her rang, jolting her up. She clung to the ceiling, like a frightened little pup. She calmed down and went to the kitchen for food, her roommate, a lynx, said “What’s happenin’ dude?” They exchanged pleasentries as breakfast they ate, sausage and eggs, it really was great. Dishes were done and cagon went back, to her room where she had all her clothes and her snacks. She dressed and she munched as she played with her toys, when something rang out, an odd little noise. She looked to her calendar, an electronic device, it rang out certain events, it really was nice. She gasped as she sprang, up to the date. Today was Christmas, she was almost too late. She had forgotten her shopping, her cooking, her gifts! She had so many family spirits to lift! She ran out the door, her purse in her hand, as she took to the skies, her hair looking bland. With so many things to do and to get, she she flew very fast, hoping she’d make it. As she flew closer and closer to town, the wolgon looked from afar with a frown. A wolgon is part wolf, part dragon at that, and has wings something like a bat. He flew right behind her, but out of her sight. He didn’t want to get caught in his flight. The wolgon hated her, every ounce of her spirit. If she was happy, he would not have it. The cagon was stronger, and faster too. He had to think of something to do. The cagon soon landed, at the shop so busy, to buy all her gifts, and get them out quickly. From bits and bobs, to toys for all ages, she even got a book with pictures for pages. She paid for her things, and ran out the door, she took to the skies faster than ever before. The wolgon watched as she left his sight, he knew he could not beat her in a fight. He growled and he sulked, as he flew back to his den. He brewed up some coffee as he sat alone again. The cagon flew all over the country, with gifts to Arkalad, Gibdo, and Flumpy. The  sun had set, and night was now here. The cagon was now filling with fear. She looked at her watch, 11:52, there was still one thing left to do. With all her gifts gone, except for just one, she flew back home, just wanting to be done. The doorbell rang, surprising the Wolgon. “Who could it be? The day is now done! Who dare’s disturb me on this wretched eve? The gall of this person, I can’t believe…” He opened the door, and there she was standing, the cagon he hated, with a gift she was handing, to him of all people, an enemy for a while, she saw his confusion and replied with a smile. “I know you’re alone, you are every year. I thought this year I’d bring you some cheer.” He looked down at the box, and opened it with care. Inside he found a little stuffed bear. He took it out and held it dear, down his cheek was running a tear. He hugged the cagon with all of his might, “I’m sorry I hated you, You’ve made my night!” They went back to her home, to enjoy the night. He loved being with friends, with all of his might.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: a cagon christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 07:14:38 AM »
BEST CHRISTMAS STORY EVUR.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 07:17:51 AM »
Seriously though, where's my teddy bear >:I

Nice work Macid! *Gives lynxy snax* I like the rhyme all the time!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Jinx Leven

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • derpity derp
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Peregrine falcon mix
  • Coloring: dark and light gray
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 180 lb
  • Build: average
  • Currently: On vacation in Ocean City
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 08:14:45 PM »
cool story bro lol XD . seriously it was a good story but where is his teddy bear?
  • Avatar by: Manncowmoo (forgot to update lol and im not sure if i spelt it right)

Offline Srgntcuddles

• Seargant of cuddles.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Game time!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 175
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Sad and needs hugs.