The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I need more advice...  (Read 611 times)

Offline ArcticSkyWolf

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • ArticSkyWolf is here to be awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue almost everywhere
  • Build: strong and awesome
  • Currently: Gaming some gamez
Re: I need more advice...
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
Since you do have your own room, wear it there, close your door if you can, listen to footsteps and remember the routine. I"m sure that if you closed your door all the way, that your family members would just knock on the door and ask you if they can come in, or if it's locked, to unlock it. Also, wear it when you sleep. Some of us furs do that, wearing collars to sleep. It's not going to kill you of course, it's just nice how you can hid it if your parents are suddenly in your room, just place a blanket near your neck. Also, you could just wear the collar elsewhere, maybe at night for a walk or something. I stuff all of my collars in a drawer where anyone can easily pull out and see it, as it would be the first thing anyone would see. Realistically, I'm wearing mine right now, black, leather, spikey, while I'm on the computer. No one is really home, so you can durp around with it on at home if your alone.

Also, what collar do you have? Leather, nylon? Buckled? etc.?

It shouldn't be too hard to take off and stash it somewhere in your room..?

Offline Jyynx

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Wolfmode (ON) OFF
    • Produce electronic and mixtapes, been DJing for about a year and half: my site below.
    • Awards
  • Species: Italian Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: About 190
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Gone Riding
Re: I need more advice...
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 10:56:53 PM »
Well yeah... I use to just stash it in my room before I started just taking it everywhere- but mom always goes through my stuff...
Anyways my old collar was black leather with an old silver buckle... But i decided it looked gothicish so I made a red one from an old tie and a salvaged clip buckle (so much more quieter!). ^_^