The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Wins and Fails!  (Read 2043 times)

Offline BusterBuizel

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Back to the old sona
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pokemon: Buizel
Re: Game Wins and Fails!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 02:55:47 AM »
I had just recently borrowed Call of Duty Black Ops from my stepbrother and had quite the most unfortunate incidence regarding unexploded ordinance.

While playing on the map WMD on Domination I was fighting as usual trying to earn COD points and buy new weapons. I was also doing my best to earn care packages because I love the killstreaks. While I was defending the A (or maybe C) flag I was fighting a guy with an AK-74U with a GL attached. We emptied both our mags but couldn't hit each other because we were ducking in and out of cover at long range. The desperate guy got close to me and tried to launch his grenade and here is the funny part: when he launched it the grenade was close enough where it didn't explode, yet it kept going, banked off the ground, and hit me right in the face. I was laughing my ass off when I watched the killcam.
  • Signature art by: BFBC2 Stats & BF3 Stats

"The United Planetary Federation is my home, my land, and my country. The journey begins, and starts from within..." -Tanya Rubi Rivers, Recon, 1st Lt, Experimental Special Forces Task Force One: Frostbite.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 05:02:31 AM »
I was in the part with the boat and the helicopter in Half-Life 2 and had no ammo, then I got shot up by the helicopter and was left with like 22 health. After that, I drove under a bridge and, even though I thought it wasn't possible, got pulled right out of the airboat by a barnacle.  I managed to hit it with the Crowbar and escape, but it was still a crazy chain of events.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 05:08:40 AM »
Nothing like getting your heart pumping by being sucked up by barnacle :3
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 05:10:46 AM »
It's scarier in the dark. I haven't let one pull me all the way up, though.

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 08:05:32 AM »
i just remembered when i played F.E.A.R. 1