The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Supporting other furry communities  (Read 963 times)

Offline JadeSpeirs

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Needlessly Cheerful
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Jades Den
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Height: Short
  • Weight: -_-
  • Build: kinda scrawnie really ^_^"
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: standing on my tiptoes... what? I'm short...
Supporting other furry communities
« on: April 09, 2012, 12:46:57 AM »
Right, I'm just gunna through it out there.

There are a lot of other Furry Communities out there that are in need of help. We all love our communities, as it is somewhere we go to talk to other furry's and just get to be our selves. We have our friends here and would hate to see them go. One such community in trouble is FurOasis. These guys are struggling to find a reason to stay afloat. They have a core of very dedicated members, and they love their site, and don't want to see it die.

What I am asking, is for you guys to give them some support. Not necessarily money or anything like that, I don't believe that that is what they are after, just a reason to keep existing. It's up other furry's ourselves to look after each other, otherwise they may find themselves sinking, like all the other awesome furry sites that have gone before. :'(

I am in no way affiliated with the site, and I only just joined a couple of days ago, but it is a nice community, and they have just fallen on hard times is all. So lets support our furry brothers and sisters and let them know that they at least have our support so the world doesn't lose another great furry community.   ;)

Thankyou,

Jade Speirs   :|