The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim  (Read 1158 times)

Offline undead JetAngel

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • a roaming writer
    • Awards
  • Species: great white (anthro)
  • Coloring: biohazard green, white underbelly and glowing yellow eyes with lime green brown
  • Height: 6' 5"
  • Weight: 185 LBS
  • Build: Medium build
  • Currently: mellow
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
« on: July 06, 2012, 03:19:15 AM »
this thread is for advice, tips and banter on skyrim. if you are stuck on a quest or want to know where something is? post your question here, and a fellow furry wil come to your aid ^_^
  • Signature art by: FDF
while wandering my towns outskirts the unthinkable happend... I some how open'd a rift in time or space. It sucked me in never to be seen in my home world again. I can't control this uncanny ability nor will I ever. Randomly jumping worlds at the worst of times. I only own what I left my home with, my bullet bike jacket, worn jeans a watch and my charm. I'm on my own. Scar's from riding the rift are still on my body. They glow a brilliant yellow. I try to reason first, run and fight when i have to. I am Jet. We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 05:16:13 AM »
I've been taking the longest break from Skyrim, since the Steam Cloud was so generous enough to corrupt all my saves and force me to start fresh ;-;

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 06:10:47 AM »
I'm here to help :D
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 10:41:42 AM »
I'm playing Master atm :P

Just I say my normal play style that usually works.

First of all I usually enter a battle sneakily, I use the nightengale cloak to go invisible why crouching, I then use the nightengale bow with glass (or whatever arrow I have available) to shot my first target, usually an instant kill, so because of that i pick my target very wisely, who is closest, who is going to cause the worst outcome.

As soon as I'm spotted I switch to my mage, which is my most used combat tactic. I am a high elf so I get +50 magicka, I also have Archmage robes, Morekai and mage inducing jewellery (my armour is all mage oriented) which gives me +200 magicka and +350% regeneration. I also have highborn which is a power that increases my magicka regeneration by 100%.
  I am a destruction mage, but I also specialize in restoration, conjuration and illusion. My primary attack is lightning bolt, I double hand it and have an ability which stuns any enemy I hit for a few second, with highborn, by the time they are up and ready to fight I've already completely regenerated my magicka, meaning if there is only one enemy, it is impossible for them to kill me.

I very rarely use melee but when I do I use a glass greatsword (yeah, glass doesn't seem the strongest...) and I use the mace of molice, which also fills my soul gems if I kill someone with it.

(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 10:44:46 AM »
I think it would be very interesting to see what would happen if you could have all these little PVP fights in skyrim

Offline Dirtcopter77

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 03:40:56 PM »
I think it would be very interesting to see what would happen if you could have all these little PVP fights in skyrim

Well, The Elder Scrolls Online is coming out soon, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Beth manages PvP.

Internet will be out for most of tomorrow- I will be temporarily unavailable.
Furry Code: FDL3adrw A++++ H-- M- R+++ T++ W Sm RLCT* a- cn++++ d+++ e++ f-- h- i++ j--- p+++ sm-