The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "The World of Sopho - The Silver Pup" Kickstarter  (Read 1222 times)

Offline gcrockwood

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
"The World of Sopho - The Silver Pup" Kickstarter
« on: August 21, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
“The World of Sopho – The Silver Pup” is a Science Fiction/Fantasy series about a Lupus (Wolf) pup, Zenas. Zenas only knows the cold streets of New springs, where he and the other street kids in his group fight to survive every day. But while trying to find medicine to save the life of another street kid, Zenas is plunged into events that will change his life forever.
The World of Sopho has been an idea I’ve been planning since high school, but never got serious with the idea until about five years ago. The story combines the elements of science fiction with its advanced technology, and the elements of fantasy with its magic and anthropomorphic nature. I’ve always loved mixing the two genre together and believe it gives the reader a richer, more complex experience.
With your support, I will have all the resources needed to release the book by the middle of December.
I’m not going to make anyone blindly support a book they’ve never read before, from an author they’ve never heard of until now. This is why everyone will be able to download and read the beta draft of “The World of Sopho – The Silver Pup” and decide for themselves if they want to support this novel.
I’m also giving you the chance to read every book before everyone else while they are still in Alpha and Beta drafts. Only those who support this kickstarter will be Alpha/Beta readers. Donate one hundred dollars or more and you will be immortalized in each and every book of the series.
Check out my kickstarter at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1947101307/the-world-of-sopho-the-silver-pup