The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Me and my little black book Ch. 1 Part 1  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Me and my little black book Ch. 1 Part 1
« on: August 22, 2012, 11:00:38 PM »
A bullet flies past the back of my head as I turn the corner. My lungs are burning from such a long run, but I can't stop now. I'm moving slower than usual. Stupid wet fur is slowing me down. I pray for the rain to stop, but it doesn't let up.
"Get back here!" A voice calls from behind, but I don't stop, I can't stop. "I just wanna talk!" Another bullet is let loose, thankfully it only grazes my left ear. I take another left turn, but this time into a dead-end.
"Crap crap CRAP!" I wheeze. My lungs are thankful of the supply of oxygen that nearly chokes me from breathing it in to fast. I trn around and watch in horror of the man that approaches. "Dad please-"
"Shut up!" he cuts me off and walks up to me. He was drunk, again. But this time that weasel went to far. Dad hadn't came home until an hour ago, 12 PM. I was in my room, and I heard almost everything. All I could make out was Mom saying that she couldn't sleep with a drunk, an arguement ensued, and then a gun shot. I escaped out the window and ran with him following me. And here I am. I am snapped back into reality as he points the gun at me. "I said, give me the book!"
I hold on tight to the small black book Mom gave me. "No..."
He growls and smacks the gun across my head. "Give it, NOW!"
"No..." I know I'm gonna die, I just know it. But Mom told me to never give Dad this book, even if my life was on the line. I guess that means now. "I can't give this to you." Tears well up in my eyes. He's going to pull that trigger at any moment. And he does. Next thing I know I'm down of the ground being dragged away from the dead-end. A trail of blood follows  where I was like a coloney of red ants. I try to look at who was dragging me, but a sharp pain from my eye shoots through my body and I black out.
"Don't worry kid, I got'cha,"

Offline Zey

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Me and my little black book Ch. 1 Part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 04:16:25 AM »
Be forewarned, this book will contain some violence like assassinating people, but that's really it. It's proably a little late for that, but oh well.

"Hey, kid... Kid, wake up."

My eyes flash open and I quickly sit up in the bed I'm resting in. -Where am I? How'd I get here?- I turn and stare at a girl whose's sitting by the edge of the bed, patiently. -Who are you?- The words are formed from my mouth, but no sound comes out! -What's going on!- I try to scream, but all that's heard is the sound of a clock ticking on the far wall of the room. I look at the strange girl from head to toe. She has long black hair, brown eyes, and she's wearing a blue with white strips jogging outfit. She's a Husky with blue fur and white leading down from her chin to the top of her jogging top.-Maybe she won't eat me afterall.-

"Allow me to explain myself." She says politly. "My name is Maya Deviette (dev-e-ay). I found you in an alleyway, with a gunshot in your left eye." I feel the eye, but everything feels normal about it. "Don't worry, I was trained by my mother in the mystic art of White Magic. So, I was able to patch up your eye quite nicely. Oh, by the way, I couldn't repair your brain fully, because the bullet is still stuck in your head, so you might not be able to talk..."

I glare at her. -Now you tell me!?-

"Hey! Don't look at me like that! At least you're still alive."

-True.-

"Also, I belive this is yours." She hands me back my small notebook. "I didn't peek inside. Just so you'd know."I look down at the notebook that I'm grasping onto. "So, um... I suggest you stay in bed for a while, and if you need me, just holler. Actually, you should whistle. Can you do that?" I whistle weakly. "Good enough." She stands up from the chair, bows slightly, then leaves me in this empty room, alone.

I stare at the book in my paws. -What is so important about this book that I risked my life for it? Why did Dad want it so bad? And why did Mom give it to me so suddenly? I feel as though this book holds some answers, and I'm gonna find out what!-