The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Creepy stories  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Creepy stories
« on: December 29, 2012, 06:03:17 PM »
Because this is about (favourite) creepy story/stories (written and/or narrarated) I thought it best to place this topic here, in the writing & literature section.

Anyways, the meaning of this topic is to post links to your favourite stories, whether it may be written and/or told by someone on internet (it may be yourself too narrating the story ;))  And you may give your opinion about the story in question if you want to.
Or you may even post here your own (short) creepy story which we can read in the dark >:3
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline MrRazot

• Resident Nice-guy
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Marching onward on my Quest
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lanner Falcon
  • Coloring: Selection of Browns
  • Height: Aprx 180cm
  • Weight: Aprx 50kg
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Well, it was a good run.
Re: Creepy stories
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 06:16:19 PM »
toast story

however on a serious note; It is said that Edinburgh in Scotland is the world's most haunted city. The city actually used to have two levels though once the black plague hit, all the plagued were thrown into the ground level and sealed in what became the Edinburgh vaults. Ever seen the movie "The Tunnel"?
Well it's like that, only real.

Recently, of course, people have been trying to venture into the depths of the vaults. One odd thing though is that various anomalies turn up in any photographs taken such as more people in the photograph than there were being taken.

More and more tunnels in the underground vaults are being uncovered every day and we all know how much the dead hate being disturbed...
  • Signature art by: MrRazot

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Creepy stories
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 11:24:46 PM »
*facepaml*
ANYWAYS! Funny video,
and about Edinburgh: I have been there and taken the haunted tour thingey. The guide told us about numerous things what have happened in the past and also withother tours and tour guides. Some was pretty creepy *beep*.

While we were in there I heard some thundering noises and I looked around if anyone else reacted to those sounds, if they could hear it. I couldn't see anyone reactng to it, besides, it was too dark eitherway. But afterwards I did ask the tour guide where the noise was coming from. She said: "Oh that, that comes from the rolling barrels next door."
Apparantly there was some kni of business next to the tour place, where I believe wine barrels where rolled over the floor and thus making that noise.. Hehe...
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter