The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Supplexity Productions Talk Show  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Ozy

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I want a Mr. Zurkon!
    • The Great Forest Forum
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: Grey and White
  • Height: 4'4 fur height
  • Weight: 55lbs
  • Build: Small >_>
The Supplexity Productions Talk Show
« on: October 19, 2012, 09:16:48 AM »
Hey friends and fellow furries, I created a talk show that is now interactive to the audience. I need letters to be sent in to the show to be able to conduct to the show friday night, october 19th 2012. so if possible if anyone could please do so, i will be grateful. and if your going to send in your letter, please get it to my email by friday afternoon on the date above. now details about what and how to do it, we are on episode 23 right now which the link is this: Supplexity Talk Show Episode 23
all you need to do is listen to the show (the last few minutes of the show are the details but this is the only time im posting the topic and details publicly like this) the topic is overbearing bills, tell us about a bill you couldnt pay and ended up losing the service or it ruining some aspect of your life in some way, (short letter or long letter, no more than a page plz) and send it to [email protected]
thats all! and if the furries of the forum listen to the show enough, ill start posting the show on this website with the permission of the wonderful admins and owners. also, i will come up with ways that you can interact more with the show when its live.
Thank you to everyone who listens.
-Ozymandias
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:20:34 AM by Ozy »
  • Signature art by: i made all my own stuff
Words of wisdom never come from the wise.