The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Two piece tail and ears for this halloween.  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Pea

• Pea is Me
  • Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Everything is happening.
  • Species: Vine Snake
  • Coloring: Dark green scales with deep poisonous green eyes.
  • Build: Teeny
  • Currently: slithering hither
Two piece tail and ears for this halloween.
« on: October 22, 2012, 10:30:37 AM »
I'm currently looking for a pair of ears and tail, any species, for equal to or under 80 dollars. Preferably free shipping. And it would also be prefered that shipping happen before the 31st of this month, US time. If anyone could help in finding a nice pair of tail and ears for this Halloween, I'd much appreciate it.
  • Avatar by: Me, colored by Evnamishko

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Two piece tail and ears for this halloween.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »
Since it's a bit late to expect a set of ears and a tail to be made from scratch, I assume you're looking for something that's already made and ready for sale. I looked at a few similar things myself this year, and you have a few different options.

1) If you're not looking for anything in particular and just want a simple ear/tail set for Halloween, you might just want to consider looking on Amazon or any typical Halloween costume store. There are almost always a couple standard cat or dog accessories available there. They will almost always be cheaper than hand-made items.

2) You can search around Etsy for ears or tails. Accessories on there are usually hand-made, so they may be a little more pricey, but they tend to look better than standard accessories from a Halloween store. But be careful - some Etsy listings sell custom item offers instead of pre-made items. Make sure you find something pre-made so you can hopefully get it shipped in time.

3) I'm pretty sure Terra still has several ears and tails available left over from a con, you can ask her about them if you're interested: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/3891018/

There are other places you could probably find something if you're not happy with any of those options, but I hope that helps.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline JYNXthefox

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm watching you....from way over here
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crux
  • Coloring: white and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: average
  • Currently: @_@ can't sleep
Re: Two piece tail and ears for this halloween.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 12:02:47 PM »
normally i would say try pawstar but in your case try ebay. it helped me big time. good luck looking your ears and tail set will help out when i can :)

we fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

make tails not war